A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

Part 20

Rocco ran to Sally’s house, fire was raging all around this, people everywhere. He ran through the crowd, he saw Sal being place in a body bag, “Sal” he cried running towards her burnt body, “What happened” he cried, the medical person turned and face him, “This is your fault” suddenly everyone started chanting over and over, “Its your fault, you should be the one dead, its all your fault” the crowd part as Johnny walked though the middle, “It didn’t have to like this Roc” he said as he stab Rocco in the chest.

Sally bumped into Ric as they raced to Rocco’s room, “Rocco what’s wrong?’ Sally asked, Rocco was sitting straight up in his bed, covered in sweat, “Are you okay mate, looks like you had a bad dream” Ric asked, Rocco looked at Sally, getting out of bed, he picked up his bag, “Rocco, what’s going on” Sal asked, “I’m sorry Sal, so sorry” Rocco said as he ran down the stairs and out of the house. Sally felt a tear roll down her cheek, “It’ll be okay Sal” Sally wished he was right, but she got the feeling the trouble had just began.

Nicky tried to get some sleep in the cell, it was dark, cramp and metal, getting up she banged on the cell door’s, “Hey don’t I get a phone call, don’t ignore me” she yelled, she wasn’t sure who she would call, she couldn’t call Sally, she didn’t want her to find out, she could call Rocco, no, she couldn’t pull him down with her, sliding down the wall to the ground, she put her head between her knees, she felt so alone.

Rocco just walked and walked, he could hear his phone ringing in the background, it was dangerous for him to be around Sally and the family, he couldn’t hurt the ones that meant the most to him.

“Yeah okay, thanks” Sally said as she hanged up the phone, looking at Ric, she shook her head “Leah and Dan haven’t seen either, why would he just run off” Sal sat down in a chair, it made no sense, why couldn’t she get though to Rocco she wasn’t going to abandon him, “Maybe, I don’t know” Ric answered, kneeling next to her, “It’ll all turned out right soon” Sal smiled at Ric, pulling him in for a hug, she kissed him on the forehead, “Your been such a big help recently” she said.

Sally picked up the phone, “Hello?, whose calling?” she asked, “Its me darl” Irene answered “I think I have something that belongs to you” Sally tried to think what it was, “You do?” she asked puzzled, with Rocco taking up all of her thoughts recently, she couldn’t think what Irene might have. “Well” Irene said, “Its male, about 17, drunk for gawd sake and name begins with R” “Rocco?” Sal asked, “Sure is” “Hold on I’ll be right there” Sal placed the phone back, “Good news” Ric asked, “Rocco’s at Irene’s” Sally answered.

“You wanted your one call, now you got it” the guard said, frowning at Nicky, “Fine, I’ll take it, but only cuz you insist” Nicky snapped back. Looking at the phone, she decided to call Rocco; hopefully he could be of some help.

Hope you like it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Its male, about 17, drunk for gawd sake and name begins with R”

LOL at that!

And you almost gave me a heart attack!

Love it!

Part 21

“Rocco is that you” Nicky asked.

“I might be” Rocco replied, Nicky tilted her hear, something didn’t sound right.

“Are you drunk?” she asked, she heard Rocco giggling in the background.

“Just a bit” Rocco said, “Just this much”, Nicky frowned, of course she called Rocco the one time he was drunk!.

“Well done genius, I can’t see how much” Nicky snapped back, taking a big breath she tried to regain her cool.

“Oh” Rocco sounded sad about that.

“Look, I’m in jail, do you know a lawyer?” Nicky asked in despair.

“I don’t like jail, why are you there, do you know someone?” Rocco asked, he almost sounded sober, if you didn’t count the slurring of the words.

“Look, Rocco, please try to concentrate, I need help” Nicky begged.

Irene walked into the kitchen, “Okay Rocco time to get ready Sal will be here any minute” Irene looked at Rocco who was sitting on the floor with the phone to his ear., she felt sorry for anyone trying to talk to Rocco, grabbing the phone off Rocco, she said “Hiya, I’m sorry but Rocco’s not really..”

“With it” Nicky finished “Wait, why is Rocco with you”.

Irene was about to answer when she had to move to get out way of Rocco, who was now vomiting all over her nice clean floor.

“What was that” Nicky asked, Irene sighed “Look is this any important girlie?”. “Yeah, I need help, I’m kinda in prison”. Irene dropped the phone.

“Thanks so much Irene’ Sally said as she and Irene loaded Rocco into the car, “Your welcome Sal, what you going to do now” Irene asked

“Why?” Sally asked getting into her car.

“Well you can’t let him keep doing this, just walking out of you” Irene said, Sal sighed, “I know, I’m going to have a talk to him tomorrow”.

Irene patted Sally on the shoulder, “There’s something else you should know, Nicky’s in jail”.

Sally sat down in her chair, “Is everything okay Sal” Brad asked, he’d came over the minute he heard very was a problem, “She’s not Nicky” Sal said looking at Brad, “What? Sal your not making any sense” Sally looked away with tears in her eyes “Nicky Tanner, the new girl, is Shannon Johnston from Darwin, she scammed a insurance company, she lied to us, to me, to Rocco, we trusted her Brad” Brad pulled Sally closer, he knew that dealing with all these kid’s Sal would end up hurt, it didn’t make it any better.

Rocco turned to get out of light, curling up into a small ball; he really started to regret getting drunk last night. Sally walked in, “Hey Rocco” Rocco just moan, as childish as it seemed, he wasn’t happy Sal was up and bouncing about when he had this massive hangover, Sally handed some pain relief, “thanks” he grumbled, looking up he saw Sally’s serious face, “what wrong’ Rocco asked, “Look Rocco, Nicky’s not exactly Nicky” Rocco dropped the two pain pills “How did you find out” he asked, Sal got up, “You knew!” Rocco flinched at Sally anger, “yes’ he muttered, Sally walked out the room, Rocco curled up more, what had happened to Nicky, would Sal forgive him, maybe he should leave. Sally’s head popped back in, “You stay here Mister, your not leaving again”, okay maybe he was staying.

The guard banged at Nicky’s door, “Get up you have a visitor”, “What only one” Nicky replied sarcastically, following the guard into the visitor room, Nicky almost had a heart attack, “Sally!” Sally got out of chair and stood up, looking at Nicky she said “I think its time we know the truth, the whole truth”.

Nicky dragged her fingers along the table as Sal tried to digest all the stuff Nicky had told her, “So Rocco..” “Yeah” Nicky replied without looking up, “Me and Rocco share the truth about our pasts ages ago, to help move on” she let out a small laugh, “Look where’s that’s got us”. Sally looked at Nicky, she tried to imagine this Shannon person, the one who had scammed an insurance company to get her brother out of jail, but she couldn’t, she knew it was stupid but she couldn’t, all she could see was a young frighten person trying to move on.

Sal reached across the table and held Nicky hand, “It’ll be alright” she said, Nicky looked at her, “Why do you refuse to give up, refuse to see the good in people?” she asked, Sal looked at Nicky and started to tell her about Pippa and her life at Summer Bay.

Rocco got up and headed to the Kitchen, the hangover was killing was him. Ric walked in, grabbing Rocco by the shirt he pushed him up against the wall of the kitchen, “Do you have any idea what you put Sal though the last couple of days” Ric asked, Rocco pushed Ric away “You don’t understand” he said walking into the lounge, Ric grab his arm, “That’s because you won’t tell us, we’re family now, you can trust us” Rocco wiped his eyes, “I’m so sorry” he said crashing into the sofa, Ric sat on the armrest, “Don’t worry Rocco, your got a home now, a family that cares”

Johnny scoffed, “I never knew I raised a inconsiderate brat’ he spat at Rocco, “Who dropped out of school to make a buck so you could keep going, who was there for you everyday of your god damned life, who Rocco? , who was it? It was me”.

Johnny turned his back to Rocco “and this is how you repay me”.

“So you think you can help Nicky?” Sally asked Morag, Morag sat down and took a slip of her coffee, “Sally of course I can help Nicky, there’s so many holes in their case it’s pathetic”, Sally leaned forward, “Like what” she inquired, Morag smiled at Sally, “If I told you that I would have to kill you” she said as took another sip of her coffee.

Part 22

Sally walked into the kitchen, that was the Nicky mess hopefully sorted out, she couldn’t see how Morag could be so positive, but she took as a good sign, Ric walked in and grab a apple from the bench, Sally looked at him, “Are you okay?” she asked, Ric nodded, “I’m fine Sal, just had rugby practice” Sally checked Ric over, “Well everything seems in place” she said, patting Ric’s shoulder, “Have you seen Rocco by any chance”, “Last time I saw him, he was heading up to his room, seemed upset about something”

“Thanks Ric” Sally said; great, yet more excitement she thought.

Sally was relieved Rocco was still in his room, not so much that his bag was STILL unpacked and he was lying face down on the bed, “Rocco?” she asked, “I’m so sorry Sal for everything, it’s all my fault” he cried, Sally sat next to him, pulling him up into her lap, she attempted to cuddle him, “It’s not your fault Rocco” she said, “Yes it is, everyone that’s close to me is getting hurt, Nicky, you, Johnny, I can’t do anything right, you’d all be better off without me”, Sally pulled Rocco up and into a proper hug, “That’s not true, you can’t blame yourself for Nicky, she told me how you helped her” Rocco tried to pull away, “I should of tried harder, Sal you have to let me go, your not safe with me around” Sally pulled him back in, “Rocco I’m not giving up on you” Sally said gently but firmly, Rocco crashed his onto her shoulder and cried.

Morag looked at Nicky, listen to the police reports you’d think she was some low life off the street, but spending just five minutes getting to know her, Morag discovered, that she, just like Rocco was far more than met the eye. Nicky turned away from Morag, “I really like to thank you for giving me this chance” Morag smiled “Don’t be silly its my job, I’ll have you out in a jiff” Nicky smiled at her.

Sally finished tending to Pippa, placing her back in her crib, she said “Whose a pretty girl, you are” looking back at Colleen she smiled, “Thanks for looking after her Colleen, you’re a god send” Colleen smiled at the praise, “Thank you Sally, I better go and leave you have your tea” Sal rubbed her forehead “I better get started on that” Colleen looked her “You mean you haven’t started yet, that’s strange” Sal glared at Colleen “I’m sorry Colleen if you think I’m not a good mum not having tea on the table at 7, I have a lot on my plate right now, okay” Colleen took a step back, “I meant I swore I smelled something nice when I came in with Pippa” Sally sighed “I’m sorry Colleen” “Maybe I should leave” Colleen said walking out.

Sally walked in to the kitchen, “Sal” Rocco said, putting his hands behind his head, she looked around the kitchen, it look a cross between a bomb site and a kitchen. Ric looked sheepishly at Sal, “Ummm, we’re making dinner for you” he said, “Yeah” Rocco said stirring a pot, “Well, it smells good” Sally commented, Ric smiled “Don’t worry Sal, Rocco promised to fully clean the kitchen and wash the dishes once we’re finished” Rocco looked at Ric, “Hey, your helping” Ric smiled “Sorry mate I have a date”, Sally turned to face Ric, “Really?, who with?” Sally asked, “His hand” Rocco supplied, Ric threw Rocco a dirty look, “It’s a secret” he said.

Rocco sat on the sofa, “Everything okay?” Sal asked, “Yeah, I’m just worried about Nicky, I haven’t been to go see she and I’m meant to be her boyfriend”, Sally looked down at Rocco, “I could give you a lift” she said, Rocco jumped up, “Really” “Sure” Sal answered, Rocco hugged her, “Thanks Sal, came we go now?” “Sure I’ll just call Leah to look after Pippa”.

Nicky hugged Rocco, “I wondered where you got to” she said stepping back, Rocco rubbed the back of his neck and stared at the ground, “I’m sorry Nicky”, Nicky looked at him, “Why?” , Rocco paced nervously “For not being a very good boyfriend, I didn’t come see you till now, I was drunk when you needed my help.”, Nicky sighed, walking up to Rocco she forced him to look her in the eyes, “Rocco you need to stop doubting yourself, really its get old fast” she said, Rocco chuckled despite not wanting to, “Aren’t I the one who’s meant to be comforting you” he said, Nicky giggled “Well I’ve all been comforted by Morag and the fact you do care, but if your feeling guilty I know a way you could make me feel better”. Rocco grinned “Really?” he said kissing Nicky, “Yeah” she replied pushing Rocco against the wall. The prison guard walked up, “Alright that’s enough you two!”. Nicky was led smiling out of the visitors room, “I love you” she yelled, “I love you to” Rocco called back.

Morag walked in the door, “Surprise” she yelled. Sal came running in followed by Rocco and Ric, “Nicky, what she doing here?” Sal asked as Nicky appeared in the doorway, a huge smile on her face, Morag smiled at Sally “For once I’m glad the cop’s made a mistake” she said, “Yeah” Nicky said walking in “They did something Illegally and she..” “Morag is her name” Morag butted in, Nicky gave her a dirty look “Morag” she dragged out “Got all the evidence thrown out”. Rocco ran up to Morag, hugging her tightly he said “Do you know what you’ve done” “Helped a criminal get away with a crime” Morag replied, “Thank you so much” he said, “Okay, okay your welcome, now please stop with the mugging, I was just doing my job” Nicky walked over and pulled Rocco off Morag, “how about we celebrate in private” she said suggestively.

“The police still have 21 days to lay new charges, but I doubt they will” Morag told Sally over her cupper, Sal smiled “That’s good, you’ve been a big help recently”. Morag smiled “Don’t mention it, I like to be keep busy, so what’s happening with you and Brad”, “Nothing is” Sally answered, “Oh don’t give me that, I’m old not blind” Morag pushed, Sally looked down into her coffee cup, “I thought there was something, I felt it, but the whole business with Rocco and Nicky I feel just been to much for him” Morag reached over the table and placed her hand on Sal’s, Sally deserve some happiness for once.

This is a really good first time fan fic! I love it loads! Update soon please

thanks I love your story too, yay I love this board.

Anyway heres the next part

warning- contains some sexual content, nothing graphic, just mentions of sex.

Part 23

“That was good” Nicky grasped as she slid off Rocco and lay next to him, “It was better than I thought the first time would be” Rocco said, still breating heavily.

Nicky turned to face Rocco, “First time?” she asked, Rocco blushed “I mean between us” he said quickly, turning away from her “You’re a virgin" she exclaimed, ‘Well not anymore” he snapped back, Nicky curled up behind him, “Hey, you were great, I never would of known you where a virgin” she said, “Really?” Rocco asked turning to face her, “Yes” she said kissing him deeply.

Brad walked up to Sal, “Hey Sally, I’m sorry I haven’t been here for you” he said “Its just that Rachel was involved in a car accident” he said, Sally turned to him “Is she okay?”, Brad nodded “She fine, Sal there’s something I should tell you” Sal looked at Brad, “Yes” she said, “The whole Rachel scare made me realize we aren’t on this world for very long, I know this might be hasty but..” Brads words were cut off as Sally kissed him.

“Well” Rocco said lying face up staring at ceiling, “Now what”, Nicky scrambled over, “Know we cuddle doofus”, Rocco suppressed a chuckled as he and Nicky cuddle together.

Cassie shut up the Diner, just as she had promised Irene she would, walking down the path, she noticed a lone figure walking down the beach, “Maddie, isn’t it a bit late for a walk” she said as she ran down on the beach, “Your mother will be out of mind in worry” she said, looking at Matilda’s saddened face, “What’s wrong Mattie, you know you can tell me” Mattie wiped the tears from her eyes, “Its about Lucas” she said as she cried on Cassie’s shoulder.

Sally and Brad stared into each other eyes, “That was good..” Sally started, “Great” Brad said, Looking away from each other, Brad looked down at his watch, “Well I should get going, school and everything” Sally nodded, “Yeah me too, not that I should leave, I meant I should” Sally stop there, she was blabbing, Brad chuckled “Well goodnight Sally” “Good night Brad” Sally called after him “Take care”

As Brad walked down the drive, he heard rustling in the bush, at first he tried to put it out of his mind, walking faster, he saw something dark move towards before a almighty stabbing feeling in his lower abdomen.

yip I wasn't sure about the whole virgin thing, but to late now :)

anyway some teasers.

Coming up soon

“I don’t know” Nicky answered as the car exploded.

Rocco woke to the sound of broken glass downstairs’

Johnny looked at Karl, “Is it done”

“Hello Sal” Sal turned, it was….

Rocco stared at Johnny’s bloody body

Part 24

Sally jumped up, she heard someone scream, it was Cassie, running out of the house, she was closely followed by Rocco and Nicky, as she ran down the drive she saw Cassie lying over a body, Sally would have fallen to the ground had Rocco not grabbed her, Brad body lied bleeding on her drive way, “I’ll call the ambulance” Nicky said running inside, for Sal everything went quite and slowly fade to black.

Rocco, Cassie, Nicky and Matilda sat in the hospital waiting room, “I hope Sal is all right” Rocco said, “Its not Sally we have to be worried about, it was Brad would was stabbed” Nicky said. “Why would anyone stab Brad?” Cassie asked, pacing nervously in front of Rocco and Nicky. Nicky turned to face Matilda, “Is everything okay?” she asked, Matilda seemed a tad quite tonight, Matilda smiled a fake smile “Yeah, I’m just worried for Brad and Sally”.

“What in flaming hell has happened” Alf exclaimed as he and Colleen walked, Rachel also came in, looking around the growing crowd of people she said “Sal’s okay, Brads in a serious but stable condition”, “Do we have any idea who did this” Alf asked, Rachel shook her, “Well where are the cops?” Alf barked, Cassie looked at Alf “They’re at the house collecting evidence” she said.

Ric ran in followed closely by Belle, “Is everything okay, I got here as soon as I could” he asked, Rocco shared a surprise glance with Cassie and Nicky, “Yeah mate, Rachel reckons Sally’s fine and Brads stable”, Ric looked around “Why would anyone do this?” he asked, “We don’t know” Cassie answered, “Well is she up for visitors” Ric asked, “She should be soon”, Belle walked up to Ric, placing her arm around his waist she said “Hey calm down, everything’s okay”.

Sally looked around the waiting room as she entered, Ric and Belle where cuddling in a corner, so that’s Ric’ new girlfriend. Nicky, Rocco and Cassie where asleep in chair next to each other, Alf, Colleen, Leah and Dan all silently got out of their chairs, “Are you okay?” Alf asked, Sally nodded, “We’re so sorry” Leah whispered, “I hope the police catch the evil creature you did this” Colleen said a tad too loud, Ric looked up, “Sally” he cried waking the rest, Sally was immediately swamped with people asking if she was okay.

Yay, thank you guys for the comments.

Part 25

Once Sal had organized everything, she went to go said Brad, it hurt her so much to see him attached to a machine, Rachel came up, putting her hand on Sal’s shoulder she told her that Brad would be okay, and he should be out in a week. Sal nodded as she watch Brad’s life less body.

“Do you smell burning” Nicky asked Ric, Ric looked around “Yeah, I do”, suddenly Rocco yelled out “Sally’ car is on fire!” Nicky and Ric ran into the kitchen and out the door and stood next to Rocco, Sally’s car was a raging inferno, “Who doing this” Ric asked worriedly as the fire crew raced up the drive, “I don’t know” Nicky answered as the car exploded.

“You okay?” Alf asked Sally, “I heard someone set fire to your car”, Sally looked up from her cold coffee, “Yeah” she replied sadly, “When they catch this mongrel I hope they do their worse to him” Alf said sitting next to Sally, she didn’t deserve this, “I’ve asked Leah and Dan to look after baby Pippa till they catch whoever it is” Sal said, “Come here” Alf said pulling Sally into a comforting hug.

Rocco woke to the sound of broken glass downstairs’, getting out of bed, he and Ric creped downstairs, despite Sally begging them not to, looking around, Rocco could see all the windows in the lounge and kitchen had been smashed. “Why are they doing this” he asked in despair, it made no sense.

Johnny looked at Karl, “Is it done” Karl smiled, “Yes sir” he replied, Johnny smiled “Well done”, it wouldn’t be long before Sally wished she’d never interfered.

Part 26

Sally smiled as Brad finally woke up, “Hey” he croaked “Where am I?”, Sal handed him a cup of water, “Your at the hospital, you were attacked” she answered. Brad smiled, his smiled disappeared at the serious look on Sal’s face, “You’re not kidding?” He asked, Sal shook her “Afraid not, your been in a coma for the past 3 days”, Rachel’s head popped in, “Brad, the police want a word from you”, Sally gave him a look of concern, “I’ll be fine” he said.

“I told you all I can remember” Brad said to the officers, “I remember leaving Sally’s and that’s all”, the officers looked at Brad, “Well if you remember anything, you know where to find us” the female officer said getting up and leaving, Brad nodded “Good day officers”.

Jack walked up to McGrath, “What is it Holden” McGrath asked, Jack walked with McGrath, “It’s the Brad Armstrong case, the knife we found had Karl Tilton fingerprints on it” McGrath looked at Jack, “He’s a member of Johnny gang” Jack explained. McGrath looked Jack, “Well then what are you doing here, go”, with McGrath’s permission he took off.

Sally curled at in a tight ball on her bed, everything was going wrong, she couldn’t handled it anymore, why couldn’t one thing go right for once. She heard a crash, getting out of bed she head out into hallway, “Hello Sal” Sal turned, it was….

“Did you miss me?” Johnny asked as he walked towards Sal, “Why are you doing this” Sally asked, Johnny touch Sal’s face, “Don’t cry babe, I think you know why”, Johnny held up a knife, “Surprise” he said, Sally ran down the hallway and down the stairs, she scream as she past someone else in house, Johnny came after her, but as he past the person, they tackled Johnny to ground, It was Rocco!. “Leave her alone” Rocco said punching Johnny, Johnny pushed Rocco off him, Johnny spat on Johnny as he jumped out the window, Rocco follow him “Rocco wait” Sal yelled as slid down the wall, “Help’ she whispered to herself.

Ric came in with Belle, “Sal, are you home?”, “Ric?” Belle asked, Ric walked over where Belle was, “What…” he looked the broken window, “Sal” he called out, running though the house, he saw Sal sitting the corner of the room, “Sal what happened?”, Sal looked at Ric, she looked scared and sad, “Rocco” she said, Belle stood over them, she looked Ric, Ric held Sal in his arms.

“I’m sure it’s nothing” Rachel said to Brad, “she’ll be here soon”, Brad looked at floor “Me too, I’m just worried about her with everything that being going on”, Rachel smiled, it was nice to see her brother moving on, walking out she left Brad to his thoughts. Brad lied on his bed; he should be with Sally, protecting her from whoever was doing all this. He sighed; hopefully Sally would be here soon.

Jack walked out of Sally’s house, now he had most of Johnny’s gang at the police station, except for Johnny, looking around he tried to work out where Johnny would of gone, “Hey Jack, over here” Fitzy yelled.

Rocco stared at Johnny’s bloody body, one minute they’d been running though the forest, next thing Johnny was hit by a car, the car stop for moment before speeding off. Rocco stared at Johnny’s lifeless body, “Goodbye Johnny” Rocco said as he turned to walk back to Sal’s

and heres some snippets of what you can look forward to provided I haven't lost you with the last two part

“We’ve got a announcement to make” Brad and Sally said as the stood up in front of everyone,

“I’m Tom” he said offering his hand, “Cassie” she replied shaking his hand.

“Mum, I’m so sorry” Matilda finally said breaking the silence

“Yes yell, I want to hear you scream, beg for mercy”.

Wow good part. Is Johnny dead?? Looking forwards to the next part.

mmmmm, who knows?

this part is sort of like a vaccation for the characters, I think even the Summer Bay residents would need a little break after all that.

Part 27

A couple of weeks later.

Summer Bay Pool and Recreational centre.

“This was a great idea Sal” Rocco yelled as he ran past her, “Hey no running by the pool” Sal yelled back, Rocco slowed down, but only till her thought he was out of Sal’s view. “They never learn” Leah commented, “Until they crack their heads open” Morag said, “Morag’ Sal said disapprovingly, “Rocco’s right Sal” Leah said, not so subtle changing the subject “This was a good idea”, Sal relaxed more into her chair, “Well after everything we’ve been though” she said, Leah looked shock, “Us, compared to you, we’re living normal peaceful lives”, “Thanks Leah’ Sal laughed, ‘Did you ladies order some drinks” Brad asked, “Thank you” Leah and Morag said, Sally caught Brad lips, “Thanks” she said, “Your welcome” he kissed her back.

Rocco dived bomb next to Nicky, “You Jerk” she yelled playfully, splashing water at him, “Come here you” he said grabbing Nick, ‘Let me go” Nicky twisted in Rocco’s arms, Belle swam up behind Rocco and dunked him under water, “That’s cheating” he exclaimed, Ric patted him on the back, “Get use to it”, “Hey” Belle said, acting innocent. “Cassie, Matilda, so glad you could make it” Nicky waved to them, Cassie swam over to Nicky “Hey wazz up?” she asked.

Sal smiled as she watch the kids having fun in the pool, “Look like they’re having fun” Leah commented, “Looks like they killing each other” Brad commented as Rocco dunk Ric under water, “Are we going to sit here all day at gawk at the kids or relax and pamper ourselves ?” Morag asked, “Morag is right guys” Sally said, “this how time too”. Leah chuckled “Well it looks like the big boys have found something relaxing” Sally looked over, Brad had move from where was next to her, to the bar and was watching rugby on the T.V.

“Now that the late comers are finally here, how about we play some water rugby” Ric suggested, “Sounds good” Rocco replied, “I’m all for it” Nicky said, “I don’t know” Cassie said, “Me either” Matilda said, “Come on guys” Belle said, “three on three”, Ric smiled “How about we make it easy on you, guys vs girls”, Rocco looked at Ric then Nicky and Belle, “Are you sure that’s a good idea” he asked, “What?” Ric asked, “Afraid you’ll get your ass whopped by girls?” he taunted, “No” Rocco defend, “Good” Nicky said, “So boys vs girls it is”

“That feel sooo good” Sal said as the masseur massaged her legs, “Ohh, I know” Leah sighed in comfort, “Well this bets court cases any day” Morag commented, “and the men look better” Sally and Leah giggled at that comment.

Brad and Dan cringed as the All Black continued to crush the Australian team, “Another Beer thanks” Dan said, “I think I need one too” Brad said.

Rocco caught the ball as Ric tossed it to him, lining up his throw, he jumped as he felt Nicky appear behind him, Nicky wrapped herself around Rocco in a very distracting way, “Throw the ball” Ric yelled, by the time that registered with Rocco, Nicky had stolen the ball and was chucked to Cassie who swam to the goal. Ric shook his head in disappointment as the girls celebrated their victory.

“We’ve got a announcement to make” Brad and Sally said as the stood up in front of everyone, “We’re getting engaged”. Screams and yells of excitement filled the Diner as everybody got talking about it, not that it was a big surprise.

-Who turns up and causes more problems for the S.B residents

-Will Sally and Brads wedding go to plan

Okay, I decided on tonight, heres Part 28

Part 28

Cassie stared out into the ocean, the wind sweeping around her as she sat on the beach, “Hey’ a voice said “What’s a pretty girl like you doing out here by herself” Cassie turned to see a Tall, tanned man with black hair coming towards her, she felt like she knew him from somewhere. She smiled as he sat next to her, “I’m Tom” he said offering his hand, “Cassie” she replied shaking his hand.

Matilda lay on the hospital bed, her mother holding her hand tightly as Lucas, Jack and Tony stood silent in the corner, the nurse walked in, “Are you ready to see your baby for the first time” she asked.

“Now I’m not one to gossip” Colleen started, Nicky and Rocco looked at each other, “But can you believe this whole Matilda and Lucas thing and the baby, here I thought they were decent children..” Alf cut Colleen with a look “Get back to work women” he said, shooing Colleen into the staff area. “It is a surprise though” Nicky comment, Rocco put down his cup, “Huh?” he said, “Matilda, Lucas”

“Oh yeah” Rocco said taking another slip of his drink.

“I wouldn’t mind children” Nicky said, Rocco coughed and spat out his drink, Nicky gave him the ‘evils’, “Not now dumbass, later”. “Oh’ Rocco threw Nicky a apologetic look, Nicky glazed at him she still caved, “Come here” she said kissing Rocco.

Cassie walked with Tom down the beach, “So how long are you here for” she asked, Tom smiled and looked around, “Awhile, I have business to catch up on”, Cassie faced him, “What kind of business” Tom looked her in the eyes “Normal stuff, how about you and me grab something to eat”.

Rocco twiddled his thumbs as he waited for Nicky to return, he watched as Cassie came in with some guy, Rocco couldn’t shake the feeling he knew the guy, He was about to go talk to Cassie when Nicky came back and suggested they go somewhere more romantic, “How about the movies” she said, Rocco smiled, “We could, but I was thinking, how about a nice moonlight beach walk” Nicky wrapped her arms around his waist, “So you do have a romantic side Roc” she said.

Matilda and Beth sat opposite each other in the lounge, “Mum, I’m so sorry” Matilda finally said breaking the silence, Beth nodded her head “I love you Matilda and I always will, at least you know who the father is”.

“Look mate, I know it must be hard for you, but your doing the right thing” Tony told his son, Lucas sighed “I know, but aren’t you mad at me”, Tony held his son close “No Lucas, I’m proud of you.”

By the way, Im sorry if it seems it but I didn't steal the Matilda getting pregeant part, I had already planned it, so don't hate me, BTW if you haven't you should read Summer Days and Winter Nights, and All you can't leave behind, they're awesome Rocco stories, I love them.

Next up

Sally entered Rocco room, he was lying on his bed, “Rocco, come back downstairs, the girl is about to be attacked by the monster”

“So we’re all alone”, Sally giggled as she followed Brad into the house.

Archived