A Third Chance?

Guest Roccoluver

Wow! So many updates! And I love the cover. It's awesome!

This is really good. I can't believe that Nicky/Shannon was scamming an insurance company to help her brother. Wow. Great stuff.

Awww, I hope that Johnny's not dead. He needs to cause trouble for everyone.... :P

Please update soon!

thanks, I can't believe she got away with it so easily :lol:, as for Johnny I know nothing, I see nothing.

Part 29

Cassie helped Sally clean up the table, “I’m so glad you let me stay here again” she said to Sal, ‘Well your always welcome here, anyway it feels good to have the house full again with you, Ric and Rocco”, Cassie nodded, it felt good to be home, “Hey Sal’ she said “I’m just going to check up on Matilda”, Sally nodded her approval.

“So how long now” Cassie asked, Matilda sighed “Another 7 months” she sighed, Cassie looked at her, “Why are you so sad, you should be excited” she said, after all Matilda was having a baby, not a tumor. Matilda ran a hand though her hair “I know, I just don’t think I’m ready to be a mum”, Cassie patted her shoulder, “You’ll be a great mum.”

Rocco walked into the house, smiling as he sat down next to Sal “Where’s Nicky?” Sal asked, Rocco snatch some of her popcorn, in between stuffing his face he answered “Went to see Matilda”. Sally smiled, hopefully with all her friends Matilda would find it easier having a baby. Rocco looked at Sal nervously, “What’s wrong Rocco” she asked, Rocco looked away, reaching into his pocket he produce some diamond ear rings, “I’m so sorry Sal, Johnny made me and..” he hand Sal the ear rings before heading up stairs.

Nicky walked into Matilda room, “Can I come in?” she asked, Matilda laughed, “Sure, we were discussing baby names” Cassie explained, “Cool” Nicky exclaimed as she sat on the bed, ‘Well” Cassie started “I really like….”

Sally entered Rocco room, he was lying on his bed, “Rocco, come back downstairs, the girl is about to be attacked by the monster” Sal said, Rocco sat up on the bed, ‘You forgive me” he asked, “Of course” Sally said “Now come on”.

sneak peeks

“Nicky” Rocco grabbed Nicky armed and forced her to look at him, ‘What was that about?” he asked, he was worried for Nicky

“You know Shannon, it would be a pity if the wrong information landed in the wrong hands”

‘You are so not going to call your baby Apple”

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do appreciate all your comments everyone and I thank you for them, heres the next part.

Part 30

Brad kissed Sally as he arrived at the Carvan house, “Where is everyone” he asked Sal, ‘Rocco has gone to the beach with Nicky, Ric and Belle are the movies and Cassie should be with Matilda” she said, Looking into Sally’s eyes, Brad whispered “So we’re all alone”, Sally giggled as she followed Brad into the house.

Nicky was waiting for Rocco to return from getting the drinks, looking around she spotted something she couldn’t believe, it couldn’t be, was it Cassie and TOM, “Hey Nicky” Cassie yelled walking towards her, “Here met Tom, he’s fantastic, I know your love him”, Tom smirked at Nicky, “Hello Nicky, nice to met you”, Nicky scowled at Tom, ‘I don’t know why you’re here, but you better pack your bags and leave, Cassie trust me you don’t want to go out with him”, Tom faked a hurt expression, “You must have me confused with someone else”, Rocco turned up with the drinks, “Come on Rocco, its time to go” Nicky said grabbing Rocco by the arm. Tom glare at Rocco back, he had the prefect way to win Nicky back.

“Nicky” Rocco grabbed Nicky armed and forced her to look at him, ‘What was that about?” he asked, he was worried for Nicky, Nicky tried to shake free but Rocco held on tighter, “That was Tom” she said, Rocco stared at her for a moment before it clicked, “Tom, I thought he left” Nicky fell into Rocco’s arm, “Me too” she cried, Rocco held her tight, trying to comfort her.

Cassie tried to shake off Nicky’s warning as she kissed Tom goodbye and walked to Matilda’s, but memories keep surfacing, Tom was adamant Nicky had him confused and he seemed to be a nice guy she just didn’t know what to believe. Belle ran up to her, “Hey are you okay, you seem a bit tense” Cassie smiled “Yeah, I’m fine”, Belle looked her, “Well I have to go, but if you..” “I know” Cassie cut her off.

Nicky sat by herself when Tom came in, getting up to leave he incepted her, “Hey sexy miss me?” he said in most charming voice, Nicky tried to get past “Actually no, I didn’t, you could go again and come back in, say 90 years, see If I missed you then”, Tom smiled placing an arm on her waist, Nicky forced it off her, Tom began to frown “What are you doing with that Rockie” “Rocco!” Nicky injected “Whatever, Roccon loser” Tom said, Nicky pushed by him, “Its Rocco!, and you wouldn’t understand.”, as Tom watched Nicky body retreated he yelled “You know Shannon, it would be a pity if the wrong information landed in the wrong hands”, Nicky walked faster, waiting till she was out of Tom sight before wiping a tear away.

Awesome update! Poor Nicky, hope she's okay!

Lucky Brad and Sal...

Apple? Not that would be a crime.

Thank you, as for calling your baby Apple, it should be a crime :lol:.

Lol, I loved that bit at the end where Tom was calling Rocco rockie and Roccon. That so made me laugh!

Update soon!

Thanks you, I'm glad you enjoyed the Tom bit, I was a tad happy then and it sort of semi rubbed off on my work, anyway heres the next part

Part 31

Warning.

Mentions of rape, no graphic details or actually rape occurs.

“The baby is in prefect health” the nurse said, “That’s good” Matilda said looking at Beth, Beth hugged her daughter carefully, she was proud of how sensible she was being about the whole baby situation and excited about becoming a grandmother, even if it was in less than prefect situation and at least Lucas hadn’t ran off.

Rocco pushed Tom down into a alley, placing one hand on Tom’s back he force him to the ground, “Why are you here” Rocco demanded, Tom just smiled “I had hope you come, see the problem with you gang members are you think will your muscles not your brains”, Rocco looked at Tom, ‘What is that meant to mean’ he said, “This” Tom said as he stab Rocco with a needle, Rocco felt everything go numb before he fell unconscious. Tom stood up everything was going to plan.

Nicky and Matilda laughed, ‘You are so not going to call your baby Apple” Nicky said, “Why not” Matilda asked “If they can, why can’t I?”, Nicky laughed, “Because your not evil” she said, Matilda laughed even harder, the laughter was broken when Cassie walked in, ‘Nicky I need to talk to you” she said. Once Nicky and Cassie was in private, Cassie swallowed “I need you to tell me everything about Tom”.

Tom looked at Rocco, tied up to a chair, it had taken Tom ages to arranged it so it was prefect, the whole room was dark, except for a hole in the roof which shined down on Rocco body, soon the fun would begin.

Cassie walked into diner where she bumped into Ric, her mind was still on what little details Nicky had told her about Tom, “Hey” Ric said “Have you seen Rocco, he was meant to be here ages ago” Cassie shook her and ordered her sandwich before taking off to the beach.

Rocco tried to open his eyes but the light hurt, he heard footsteps, trying to remember what happened he called “Whose there” “Ahh, welcome back” A male voice said, as Rocco finally managed to open his eye, he saw Tom emerge from the darkness, ‘Why are you doing this” Rocco yelled, Tom chuckled at Rocco, “Nicky is mine” he stated simply, Rocco spat at him, “Nicky isn’t something to be owned, besides she loves me not you”. Tom laughed “For now she does, but not for long, now what should we start with the rape or beating?” he asked, Rocco felt the blood drain from his face, Tom smiled evilly “You know they say leave the best for last” Rocco yelled as loud as he could, Tom laughed even more, “Yes yell, I want to hear you scream, beg for mercy”.

Ta da, the next bit

Part 32

Sally lay in bed, she was worried, she hadn’t hear or seen Rocco all day and what was worse was neither had Nicky or Cassie. Deciding she wasn’t going to get any sleep she head downstairs’ to get a snack.

Rocco felt a spray of water hit his beaten body, trying not to winced at the pain, he ignored the laughter from Tom, Tom grab his sore arm and pulled “Just wait till Nicky see how pathetic you are” he spat, Rocco swallowed a yelped. Tom kicked Rocco hard in the shins, “Stop please” Rocco finally broke. Tom laughed, “Cya tomorrow Rocco” he said leaving Rocco alone and wounded in a strange place.

Nicky knocked on the door, standing on the door step she considered her choices, Sally opened it, “Oh its you Nicky, come in”, Nicky walked in “Have you heard from Rocco” she asked desperately, Sal shook her, Nicky wiped the tears from her eyes as she sat down.

Matilda lay in her bed, thinking what life would be like with the baby which was growing inside of her, she worried somehow she’d screw up, Lucas yawned “Mattie you’re keeping me up with your thinking”, Matilda grinned as she cuddled up to Lucas, at least she had him.

Tom lay sound asleep in his bed, he had fallen to sleep to the beautiful sound of Rocco crying, no one could help that loser now.

Rocco’s body hurt so much that it didn’t anymore, this was pathetic, he was pathetic he couldn’t even protect Nicky from Tom, he couldn’t even protect himself, he was useless.

lol love the comments, the girls atacking Tom,mmmm, that would be funny but you'll see who resuces Rocco in this exciting part.

Part 33

Tom looked over his instruments of torture for today, included in the pile was a camera, how else would Nicky find out what loser Rocco was, smiling to himself, he began to pack his bag when he heard a rustle outside, opened the door he was about to called out when …

“No one hurts my little brother” Johnny yelled as he punched Tom hard in the stomach, before letting his fury fly out at him, once Tom was a bloody pulp Johnny looked over at Rocco, freeing his lil bro’ from the chair and cleaning him up as much as he could, Johnny call the police before taking off again.

Nicky, Sally and Ric waited for the doctor to come back, Nicky had been a totally mess since she heard, Sally knew Nicky blamed this on herself since Tom was involved. The Doctor came in, “Good news is that Rocco is going to be okay, the attacker just wanted to cause pain, nothing too serious by the look of things, just a couple of infections Tom on the other hand, is in a much less stable condition”, “Who cares about Tom” Nicky yelled, Sally tried to comfort her, but she pulled away “I hope Tom dies” she yelled running out of the waiting room.

Matilda smiled as she walked down the beach, this whole ordeal had brought her and her family closer together, she was so happy, but she couldn’t wait till she finally had the baby, she was getting sick of the weird urges to eat strange food. Cassie came running up to her with hot chips and mustard, mmmm, Matilda thought, this should not taste so good.

Constable Fitzgerald handed Jack a file, “What this’ he asked, “It’s the Rocco Cooper abduction case, we found Johnny Cooper fingerprints on Tom’s body”. Jack looked at Fitzy, Could Johnny still be out there?.

Rocco grimaced as he tried to get up, looking around he realized he was no longer in the dark room, “Hey” he jumped, ‘Hey”, he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder “It’s me Nicky, you’re okay now” Rocco relaxed back into the hospital bed, Nicky patted his shoulder, “Can you remember anything?”, Rocco shook her first slowly before starting to cry, “I failed you, just like I’ve fail everyone else, I couldn’t even protect you from Tom”, “Shhh, you didn’t fail me and you certainly haven’t fail everyone” Nicky comfort Rocco, lightly kissing him, the kissing turned into a desperate need for more.

Ric wandered outside Rocco room, “Why aren’t we in there?” he asked, Sally looked up from her magazine, “We’re giving Rocco and Nicky some space.” Ric nodded and began to text Belle, they could be waiting a long time.

Part 34

A few more weeks later…

Rocco woke up with Nicky by his side, after the attack Sally had decided it might be best if Nicky come stay, Nicky herself being in financial troubles, Rocco kissed Nicky’s forehead, he felt great to be in a house that loved him, closing his eyes he felt a sweat come on as he had another flashback, opening his eyes again, he looked around confused, this one made no sense, it had Johnny in it?. ‘Breakfast’s ready” Sally called from downstairs

“We’re just glad your okay” Sally said as she sat down for dinner, Rocco nodded “I know, you just don’t have to baby me”, Nicky grinned Rocco at last seemed to settling in again, Ric turned to Rocco “Oh is the poor little Rocky getting upset”, Nicky started laughing and Sally suppressed a giggle, Rocco gave Ric an amused smile “Oh haha” Turning to face Sal, Rocco asked “How’s Matilda doing”, Sally chewed faster, once finished she cleared her throat, “Very well, she and Cassie are at the movies”.

As Sally, Nicky, Rocco and Ric ate their dinner, a dark shadow climbed up the side of the house and climbed in Sal’s bedroom window, “Did you hear that” Sal asked, Rocco and Nicky shook their head’s, “What” Ric asked, Sally looked around the room, “Nothing, must be the wind”.

The man walked up to Sal’s bedside cabinet, picking up the photo of her and Flynn, he carefully and quietly broke the frame in two, smiling he placed a knife in the middle of Sal’s bed.

“Morag, what are you doing here?” Sally asked as she hugged Morag, “Sorry Sal, I'm here on business, Tom is about to talk to police, and I think we all know what he’s going to say”. Nicky put her head in her hands, Rocco clenched his fist, Ric looked confused “What’s going” he asked “Look I’m not blind, I know something’s going on”.

The man listened to growing noises downstairs, creeping back out the window, he climb down the house and ran off into the darkness.

Rocco walked out of the house and hopped into Sal’s car, starting it up, he took off, Tom was about to regret the day he ever came back to Summer Bay, Rocco looked at the photo of him and Nicky, she meant the world to Rocco and he wasn’t about to lose her.

Cassie and Matilda smiled as they walked out of the cinema, Matilda felt so happy everyone was treating her normally, Cassie was being a big help, she’d just wish Lucas would stop worrying, it was making her feel sad too.

Nicky sat by herself, this was all her fault, Rocco had ran off after hearing about Tom and it could only end badly, she forced a smile as Belle sat next to her, handing her a drink, Belle smiled back and just sat with her.

Rocco looked at Tom’s sleeping body, walking over to the life support machine, he simply flicked the switch, watching the machine flicker off, he turned off the alarms before sitting down and reading a book, he waited till Tom was dead, or at the very least severely brain damaged before switching the machine back on, it would look as Tom had simply passed away in his sleep.

But is Tom really dead?

and what does Johnny want?.

Part 35

Rocco laid awake in his bed, this was it, his new life here in Summer Bay, the gang, everything was behind him, there was knock on the door, “Yes” he called, Sally entered “Everything okay” she asked, Rocco nodded. Sally turned to leave, “Sal” Rocco said, Sally paused in the doorway, “Thanks, for everything” Sally smiled and walked out into the hallway, “Hey Gorgeous” he said kissing Nicky as she entered their room.

Sally stood in shock as she entered her bedroom, the window was wide opened and a large knife lay on the middle of her bed, looking over she saw the picture of her and Flynn broken on the ground.

Jack grimaced as he looked around Sally’s bedroom, there was no doubt, this had to have something to do with Johnny, but Rocco had claimed he saw Johnny get hit by a car, Jack swore to himself, how could they’ve trust Rocco, how could they have been so foolish, turning to a constable he ordered Rocco to be taken to the police station.

Sally rested in Brads arms as the police searched her house, suddenly a officer walked down the stairs and confront Rocco before handcuffing him, Sally tried to get to them, but a female officer stop her, “What’s going” she asked, “We think Rocco might be involved” the female officer replied, Sally fall back into Brads arms, why was this happening.

Johnny watched from the sidelines as Rocco was pushed into the cop car, if all went to plan he would have his little brother back under his thumb in no time. He glazed flicked over the dying man next to him, getting him to do his dirty work had been easy, he’d just had to promised Kieran that Sally would love back in love with him and did whatever Johnny wanted, he wasn’t sure what it was about this Fletcher lady that was so attractive but the sooner she was out of the picture the better.

Part 36

Part 36

“Look, I told you, Johnny’s dead I saw it with my own eyes” Rocco said, Jack slammed a document on the table “Then explain why his D.N.A was at the shed where we found you, after someone ‘anonymously’ called us” Jack yelled at Rocco, Rocco stared at the table, no one would believe him no matter what he said “I don’t know” he muttered, “Well maybe you know something else” Jack shouted “Like where Johnny is”, Rocco put his head in his hands “I don’t know” Jack glared at Rocco, walking over he place both arms on the table and leaned over Rocco “We will find Johnny, you better pray you’re not with him when we do”.

“How could they think Rocco had anything to do with this” Nicky asked pacing around outside Sal’s house, Ric shook his head, Belle looked up ‘Maybe I should go” she said, Ric nodded as he kissed her goodnight. Brad held Sally in his arms, he wished he could believe Rocco had nothing to do with this, but it seemed suspicious that Rocco was the only to see Johnny dead and that Rocco had gone missing for an hour, he keep his thoughts to himself and hoped he was wrong.

The nurse unplugged the life machine from Tom’s body ‘You won’t need this anymore, Mr Mallow” she said, wheeling it out of the room she shut the door “Rest in Peace’ she said.

Rocco walked down the street, the police believed he had something to do with this, they believe Johnny was still live, it was impossible, he had seen Johnny dead on the road, seen the car which had hit Johnny take off, this was all to confusing, walking faster he stop when he heard someone say

“Hey Roc, where’s the fire”.

A chill ran down Rocco’s back.

Rachel knock on the door, “Sorry to wake you Mr Mallow, but the police are here to get your statement”, Tom smiled, if he couldn’t have Nicky, no one could.

Im about to head off to bed, but before I go I give you this.

Part 37

Rocco walked faster, he felt a hand on his back. “Hey lil bro, wait up will you” Johnny walked in front of Rocco blocking his path, out of the darkness Johnny’s gang circle Rocco, Rocco looked around, “I thought you were all in jail”. Johnny smiled, “Well not anymore, anyway Rocco we have this job planned and we need another person” Rocco tried to push though, “No, not me, I’m out of the gang” he felt a blow to his stomach. Johnny loomed over him, “I don’t think you understood what I said, I wasn’t offering, I was ordering” he barked at Rocco, Rocco tried to get up off the ground, he had to stand his ground, he’d rather die than betray Sally and Nicky.

“No I’m out of the gang” Rocco said as he pushed himself up, Johnny turned away in frustration, picking Rocco up by the back of the collar, he looked Rocco dead in the eye “That’s a pretty nice chick you’ve got, it would be sad to see something happen to her”, Johnny smirked at the look of terror that crossed Rocco’s face “Be here in 24 hours, or else” with that Johnny dropped Rocco, Rocco looked at his watch 11.35 it read.

Sally rested on the chair, Leah passed her a cup of coffee “Thanks” she said Leah smiled “That’s all right, are you sure you want to stay here?” she asked with concern, Sally nodded “I should probably get some rest soon” she glazed over to the clock, 11.40pm, god it was going to be a long night.

“You should probably get some sleep” Lucas said to Matilda, “Yeah” Cassie said “It’s past 11.30 now” Matilda nodded, she had a strange urge to eat pickles, she didn’t even like pickles, “Hey Cass” she caved “Yes Mattie” Cassie answered, ‘Do we have any pickles?” Cassie looked confused for a minute “Oh” she said racing into the kitchen, Lucas rubbed Matilda’s back “Everything’s going to be okay”.

Cassie bumped in Beth in the kitchen “Is everything okay?” she asked, Cassie nodded “Yeah, Mattie’s just having another weird craving” Beth laughed ‘You should of seen some of mine” she told Cassie, Cassie smiled “I bet, you and Tony seem to be handling this very well” she said, Beth nodded “It could be worse” she said smiling at Cassie, Cassie nodded and left the kitchen.

“Thank god your back” Sally hugged Rocco as he came in the door, Rocco smiled weakly, Nicky pushed her way forward, Rocco and Nicky’s eyes met, he could tell she was trying to read him, turning out of glaze, Nicky took off up stairs. ‘What did the police want?” Brad asked, Rocco walked pass him “Nothing” he lied.

Lucas watched Matilda’s sleeping body, this was all screw up, he was too young to be a father, at least he was going though this with Matilda and not Lee, he shuddered just thinking her name.

“So what do you have planned” Karl asked Johnny, Johnny perched himself on the hood of the car and watched the moonlight dance over the water in the bay, “We start slow and easy, and by the end of the month we’ll have full control of him and a reign of terror over this town never before seen” Karl smiled and walked off, the fun was about to begin.

Tom waved the police officers off, with this new evidence, there’d be no saving Shannon and at last she’d see there was escaping him, her past. She would regret ever breaking his heart.

Here's the next bit, took me ages to do this, didn't help I get distracted easily, hope you like.

Part 39

Nicky pulled herself together as she entered the Diner, “Hope I haven’t keep you waiting’ she said to Rocco, she stared at Rocco, he looked like he was in his own world. “Rocco, Rocco” Nicky said tapping Rocco’s arm “Huh?” Rocco turned to face Nicky “Sorry I was just thinking”, Nicky was just about to ask what when Colleen came over “Can I get you two anything’ she asked.

Rocco smiled at Colleen, which wasn’t as hard as it should have been, “Um just an O.J for me, Nicky?” he said, Nicky looked over at Colleen “Um, I’ll have a coffee and an apple turnover thanks” Colleen scribbled it down on her note pad “Your welcome” she said “So nice to see teenagers with manner”. Rocco smiled at Nicky “Don’t worry, its all taken care of’ he told her, see he could protect Nicky.

“So how’s the plan going to work if we’re in Yabbie Creek instead of bay” Karl interrogated Johnny, Johnny stared back at Karl “Simple, Me and Roc will be in Yabbie Creek and you can do the break in at the diner, simple” Karl muttered something under his breath, Johnny went from his slouching position to his intimidating position “Is there a problem” he asked, Karl shook his head. “Didn’t think so’ Johnny said.

Rocco looked at his phone, it was a text from Johnny, swearing under his breath he read it.

Meet me at the usual place in 15 mins.

“Something wrong?” Nicky asked, Rocco shook his head “Nah, just have something to do” he said, kissing her goodbye, he left.

“Hey sexy” Brad said to Sally kissing her lightly on the lips, Sally playfully pushed him away “Stop it, Ric will be home soon”.

“I thought he was okay with us” Brad said kissing Sally’s neck, Sally moved out of Brad range “He is but I still don’t want him walking in on us, besides I have to get tea ready”. Brad sighed loudly “Well my fair lady, is there anything I can helped with?”, Sally giggled “You can peel the spuds”.

“What’s wrong” Rocco said walking up to his brother, Johnny looked at little brother “Can’t I just want some time with my brother” Rocco looked at him “Stop playing games okay Johnny”. Johnny smirked “Look this whole helping your girlfriend thing has put me in a pickle, since we were meant to do the job tonight, so I need some cash, about $170” Rocco looked at Johnny, he turned away from Johnny, placing his arms behind his neck “I can’t do that Johnny, I can’t I agreed to help, but not this” Johnny took this chance to crush his brother resistance.

“That’s too bad, I guess your girl friend will understand as she rots in jail because of you”

Archived