Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cam wouldn't cheat on anybody! Even if it is Nikki. Hmmm.... slight problem.

Flashbacks with Bradin works! Maybe while everyone is rallying around for Jay he's being a bit of loner, and trying to keep his problem to himself.

On one night he's down on the beach, wallowing in his own self pity when Cam comes down to try and work out who he really wants to be with. He sees Bradin completely wiped out and so the friendship begins... :wub:

I like it! I like it!

Cam cheaing, yes, I can see where I was in the wrong.

Off the topic of Cam/Nikki/Bradin/Amber, I've been thinking about Jay's family. Maybe he does have a sister, but she has a mental disability, and that puts extra stress on him, following the death of Isabella - and with a kid to look after, he finds it to much and finally breaks, and he confesses all his feelings to Suzannah, and their strong bond grows.

Derrik is ecstatic when Ava and Johnny annouce their engagement, and of course, Simon returns, making Derrik confused. Maybe Simon kisses Ava and Derrik sees, and he tells Johnny, who almost breaks off the engagement, but he doesn't. Although he and Ava have a few trust issues after that.

That's all I can think off atm, possibly more later :)

^ Derrick would totally be confused in that situation! I like it.

We have so many ideas - I wonder how long this thing is going to be? :lol:

Then there's Isabelle's kid, Danny (?) already. Maybe he completely rejects Jay and blames him for his mother's death. So he goes off ... somewhere ... and is therefore out of the picture. That would also effect Derrick because he was starting to be friends with him too. So wait, has Isabelle had the baby when we kill her off?

I don't know, but I think she should have, because being a single father will put so much stress on Jay, and Suzannah helps him...

I have no idea how long this is goig to be, but we'll write out a draft first with all the ideas and then edit it so it's not to long, not to short. And we've got our spin-off too :lol:.

Maybe we should begin writing soon :).

^ Ok, that sounds good. Jay could be a single parent, and he's only really used to dealing with teens who can fend for themselves, so it would be a great challenge for him. And yes, Suzannah would be a good friend :P

I'm starting exams on Monday so I don't really have anytime to write at the moment. But as soon as I finish I am definitely all in :)

Good luck on your exams Jen :).

If I find the time I'll write a little bit, and then post it and we can then change things around that don't sit right or don't make sense and it'll be done before we know it :D.

And what did we say about some Cam/Bradin bonding ... :P

Jesse McCartney Tosses Some Love to Zac Efron

By Leslie Warren

Jun 4, 2008

Singer and actor Jesse McCartney has enjoyed watching his former Summerland costar Zac Efron become a megastar. "One second he was a guest on Summerland, the next he was on the cover on Rolling Stone!" The Rolling Stone cover of Zac drove the teen girls wild and now he has grown into a bonafied Hollywood star.

Jesse McCartney Tosses Some Love to Zac Efron (Image: Wenn)

Jesse, whose new album, Departure, is in stores now, tells In Touch. "I'm really happy for him - he's such a laid-back, humble person." One move that won Jesse's respect? When Zac passed on making a solo album that would've cashed in on his High School Musical success.

"We talked about it, obviously, and I think it was noble of him to turn it down," says Jesse. "They were ready to offer him a number with six zeroes attached to the end of it, but he made the right decision

He knows he's not a singer - he's an actor. I'm excited for him to branch out and do older and more mature films. He really cares about his craft."

Link

Imagine the thoughts running through my head after reading that title :ph34r::lol:

Apparently they're 'great friends' (according to something I read about Zac).

As we have some time to spare - pics of the Summerland cast now and what they're up to...

kay-panabaker-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party-0z2oka.jpg

Kay Panabaker joined the cast of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Lyndsay Willows, Catherine's daughter

ALO-01416639185.jpg

Lor Loughlin is starring in the Beverly Hills, 90210 spin-off, 90210

merrin.jpg

Merrin Dungey was set to star in Grey's Anatomy spin-off Private Practise (after appearing in the cross-over episode of Grey's, but was axed from the cast as she had no 'screen-chemistry' with Kate Walsh. She was replaced by Tony-award winning singer and actress Audra McDonald.

jessemcartney2.jpg

Jesse McCartney recently released his secong studio album and had a guest-starring role on Hannah Montana

zac_efron.jpg

Zac Efron has seemingly become the most succesful of the Summerland exodus - surpassing Lori Loughlin (think Aunty Becky and Full House) after starring in the world-wide hit 'High School Musical', its sequel, the film version of the Broadway musical 'Hairspray'. He has completed filming on the comedy/horror film 17 Again, the British-period drama 'Me adn Orson Welles and is currently filming HSM3: Senior Year.

I know way to much about them :lol:. The rest haven't done much...

^ Jesse McCartney on Hannah Montana was so funny! :lol: I know I'm probably a bit too old for that show, but it's still fun. "You're so cute when you kick me out." *giggle* That episode was great.

Archived