Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

I don't understand the show is ages for around 10-30 and most of them will be at school or work durring 12.00

That is unfair.

But I have watched most of it on youtube!

It is on in the day because it does not rate well in primetime and ten just finish it off in daytime.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the show is ages for around 10-30 and most of them will be at school or work durring 12.00

That is unfair.

But I have watched most of it on youtube!

Living TV in the UK showed it early lunchtime when the age group it was meant for were either working or at school. I only saw it because I'd finished uni for the year quite early and wasn't working at the time. Trouble I think showed it at a decent time.

i love this show and i love cameron. does anyone no where i can get these episodes for free??? i live in the uk so ive only seen a couple of episodes on you tube and i love it and really want to find and watch seasons 1 and 2 fully

There's only two seasons with 13 seasons each, so I'm thinking download?

i love this show and i love cameron. does anyone no where i can get these episodes for free??? i live in the uk so ive only seen a couple of episodes on you tube and i love it and really want to find and watch seasons 1 and 2 fully

www.torrentspy.com

I'll try and see if I've got all the episodes on tape. I haven't labeled them though so it may take time :lol:

• 1 year later...

Yeah they did. Summerland got cancelled after two seasons, they were up against 24 and Las Vegas I remember hearing.

they were also compared to The OC as the series was set in California and revolved around teenagers. The second season was aired in Australia a while back.

My favourite characters are definatley Ava Gregory, Nikki and Bradin Westerly and Cameron Bale. It was cancelled because the series was to expensive for The WB to produce, it was one of their most popular shows on air, but had to make the difficult decision to axe it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ I noticed that today. I thought they might have started from the beginning, so I got angry at my mum for not telling me (she knew it was on and that I was a fan!) but that's ok then, because I already haved taped the second season. I missed most of the first season though. Why won't WB just put it on DVD and be done with it! :angry:

Archived