Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

Any little bit helps :P

We could kill Isbella off lol

Like the spin-off idea for Cam&Nikki - this movie could lead into it :D!!!!

Yeah, and Ava/Johnny weddng would happen at the end, with lots of drama in between, just like the series :P

Okay, we could have Cam & Nikki's relationhip develop into something stronger than they already had - if we cary on from the series, we could have the prospect of Cam's mum trying to get custody of him - and winning, and him having to move to West Playa Linda and away from Nikki, and if we jump forward a few years, we could have Nikki, who has been upset ever since Cam had to leave, move back to Playa Linda from some place, Kansas, probably, and she bumps into Cam, but Cam is now with Amber, but he still has feelings for Nikki, and the plot seals with that, and Ava and Johnny planing their weddng whist Ava G is finally making it big as a fashion lable - and Suzannah and Jay could just fall together somehow. Bradin could be dealing with the pro-surfing tour by taking prescription drugs, and he's back together with Callie, who has broken up ith Lucas (they were together, right :unsure:?) and goes to visit Playa Linda when news reaches him of Ava and Johnny's engagment. We also need a lot of Bradin/Cam interaction, because I'm sure if tey had ever spent time togtehr in the series, they' be great friends.

As you can tell, I've been thinking about this too much lol

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Me likes!

Bradin might have gone back on the circuit for a while but then given it all up for College or something. Because if I remember rightly, at the end of the season we was definitely considering it after he save Bryce. It would be in interesting dynamic between Bradin and Cam. Cam was always so sweet and funny, whereas Bradin normally shot is mouth off and was quite happy to disobey the 'old's'. I think Bradin might even consider taking Cam in under his wing as an older brother type of figure. But obvious Cam would have issues with that, because he doens't wasn't want to replace the family he's already got. Just another storyline to be explored inthe Nikki/Cam relationship.

Yes, kill Isabelle off! (I sound like a total maniac now, don't I? :P) Because then Jay could be dealling with the loss of her as well as the baby, and so Suzannah would have to be there for him. Like the good friend she is. From there feelings will grow and change until they realise they love eachother. However, neither of them can tell the other because they are afraid of ruining a perfectly good friendship, and consider that if things don't work out it would get extremely awkward, and they don't want that.

Ok, that's all I've got for now. But I'll be back! :D

I watch it, if I remember it's on. I'm just not as 'involved' as you two. :P

I'll probably get things thrown at me for this, but I don't like Ava/Johnny. I really wanted her to marry Simon. Maybe I just couldn't fully appreciate the Ava/Johnny relationship because I've never seen it from the start, only episodes here and there. And, well, I never liked Nikki? after she went off at the Rehearsal dinner, the night before the wedding.

I liked Simon, but there was so much chemistry between Ava and Johnny that her marrying Simon just wouldn't be right.

Normally, Nikki is quite likeable, she just wanted what was best for Ava, and I'll point out, today, Ava aknowledged Nikki was right :D.

Today's episode was by far one of the best of series 2, especially all the bits with Cam & Nikki :-D.

Okay, more ideas...

Jen, I really love your idea about Suzannah and Jay, maybe Isabella could go out swimming one day after giving birth, and she gts caught in a rip and ends up drowning, Jay tries to save her, but its to late, leading to heartbreak,and a Jay/Suzannah connection.

Lie I mentoned before, we culd have Bradin row a dependancy on prescription drugs, and Cam finds out and helps Bradin overcome the problem, with help from Nikki of course, but for the first half it would just be Cam and Bradin, and Nikki gets worried that Cam is spending to much time with her brother, and thinks Cam will turn out like him - h's wrong, of course :lol:

Maybe Derrik could end up wih a "girlfriend" of his own, I have no details yet, but it'd be cute :P

Simon comes back to Playa Linda with a clear head and a desire to be with Ava again, but sh's back with Johnny, but that doesn't stop Simon from trying :P - Ava seriously considers getting back with him, but realises that Johnny is the love of her life. Johnny proposes and they start planning the wedding - end of movie one, leaving it open for a sequel,or we could just have them marry at the end of the first, and leave the sequel fully devoted to Cam & Nikki (I like the second idea better :P)

I watched today's episode too! Hehe...

The guy's name was Jeb Eckhart :lol: Cam/Nikki's first kiss - awww! :wub: "You talk too much". So cute!

Ava/Johnny - The scene at the end was brilliant. Lori really is a great actress. "Damn it, Ava! You made a choice!" So emotional. But Mona is kind of flaunting it all over the place. I would have liked to have seen a big cat fight between those too. Ava should have just slapped her at one point. Pity Mona had to die so soon.

Nikki is just too clever for her own good sometimes. Katie, I really liked her outburst at the reception dinner :P Everyone else was thinking it, she just was devil's advocate.

Similarly, Ava/Johnny had so much more intensity. Simon was cute and funny, but not really in the same league as what she had with Johnny. Dare I introduce Home and Away here... It's kind of like Jack/Martha/Sam (except Jack actually got married to Sam!) Ok, back to Summerland ...

I like your idea Luc, for the Bradin/Cam relationship. Nikki would definitely get worked up if Cam was spending more time with Bradin that her. Bradin has already OD'd once, what's to say he won't do it again. Reintroducing Simon would be interesting, especially because I always felt that his relationship with Derrick was quite strong. Derrick would obviously be stuck in the middle not knowing whether he wants Ava with Johnny or Simon. Derrick with his first crush would be so cute!

Sequel purely devoted to Cam/Nikki-ness is awesome! Depending on how old they are ... I'm not really sure ... it could be Senior Year or alternatively first year away from home. They are going to the same College or sharing a flat or something and all the drama that goes with that.

I like the way you think :D

I've been thinking about this for a while - maybe we could go somewhere with Jay's family, because we never really heard about them our imaginaions could run wild. Like he could turn out to have a gay brother he doesn't get along with, or his sister could show up in Playa Linda pregnant and single. I don't know, but we've got creative lisence on our side :).

Sequel talk...

Cam and Nikki have just finished their senior year at Playa Linda High and have both been accepted to Yale (first College that came to my mind), so they have to face the prospect of leaving their families behind, which they eventually decide to do. They rent an appartment and set up house. I do't know where else to go yet, bu we could open it up for a TV spin-off :D (okay, I'm to far ahead of myself).

And Jen, as it now says in my sig, feel free to call me Andrew :)

Ok, hi Andrew! :)

I've thought about Jay's family too. I always imagined he had a sister for some reason. But I'm not fussed either way. I'm not too sure on Jay's backstory though. He went on the pro-surfing circuit, and Erika met him there or knew his dad, who coached him ?? I don't really know. Any help with that? :P

*Nods at idea of Cam/Nikki spin-off* Obviously everyone will be gutted with them leaving (as you would be!) but they move out to go to College together. I can just imagine them driving off into the sunset together, Cam drives off course :D We can work out what actually happens after that later on.

With the original story, are we looking at starting immediately where season 2 left off, or are we letting some time pass?

I had another thought too, but it's gone ...

:lol:

I reckon we should start 6 months later, having had Cam move away from Nikki and Kyle and Ava and whoever else, and he returns, or Nikki has gone aay to Kansas and returns, no knowing Cam has returned, and she finds out Amber has managed to get back together with him, she's jelous, and Cam has to choose between the girls (guess who he chooses :P). He and Nikki end up back together :D.

Bradin has been away for a matter of months on a circuit and gets injured. Whilst recovering(sp?) he develops a dependancy on the prescription drugs - we can build from there. All I know is he returns...

Ava has only had Derrik to look after over the last few months and, um, well, we can think of something lol

Yeah, you got everything about Jay right, Erika met him whilst he was on the circuit, if I remember correctley.

How's that?

I reckon, after a few more sessions, we'll be able to start writing :D

Ooh, it's all getting rather exciting.

I remembered what I was going to say before! What if, after that 6 months is when Isabelle/a (whatever her name is) drowns, that is what cues everyone to come back to PL? I know that wouldn't really work with the Bradin story. But maybe that should happen at the beginning.

The summer break in the US is about 2 months, right? So maybe Nikki when back to Kansas to finish the last school year, and is now back for the summer to stay with Ava. Derrick might have gone with her, because they didn't want to crash Ava/Johnny whilst Bradin was away on the circuit. Maybe they thought they'd be in the way.

OR

Cam moved away and Nikki was devastated so went back to Kansas to get away from it all. She finally thinks she has it all together when she returns, only to find that Cam is back and with Amber! Again, she is devastated but tries to act happy for him, but inside :(.

Ok, so that's three separate ideas, and I only thought I had one :P

lol

I remembered what I was going to say before! What if, after that 6 months is when Isabelle/a (whatever her name is) drowns, that is what cues everyone to come back to PL? I know that wouldn't really work with the Bradin story. But maybe that should happen at the beginning

I really like that idea - maybe Bradin is already an addict and we show flashbacks :)

Cam moved away and Nikki was devastated so went back to Kansas to get away from it all. She finally thinks she has it all together when she returns, only to find that Cam is back and with Amber! Again, she is devastated but tries to act happy for him, but inside :(.

Now that is an idea! Now we could make Cam cheat on Amber, but that's just not like him - maybe he's can't decide who he wants to be with, and that's when Bradin & Cam start to interact.

I'm not being very helpful, but I should be back later with a few ideas :)

Archived