Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I suppose that'll do :P No, of course she meant something to Jay, just not to us!

Maybe at the end of the service or at the end of Jay's speech, a baby cries from the back of the church and the camera will scan to the back and we seen Suzannah (:D) rocking a baby. And then Jay can say something like, "She left behind a beautiful baby girl/boy that will have to grow up without his/her mother. And I don't know how I'm going to do it alone *sob*."

Love that idea :D! But do we have to be completly nice? Couldn't someone get really drunk at Isabella's memorial service and say horrible things about her just to satisfy our needs to be horrible to the dead woman (I sound psychotic now, don't I :P?). I've come up with a working title, just let me know if you don't like it...

Immediate Family: The Summerland Movie (it was also the working title of the TV series :))

That's a really cool title. Me likes! I didn't know that was the working title of the series though. Interesting little fact there :).

Oh yes! Someone has to get drunk :lol: I don't know who, though. Was there anyone who didn't like her? If we are going to start hinting about Bradin early maybe he's the one who gets smashed. Possible says something really insensitive about death, I dunno.

Sorry for the random bump, but I found this amazing Cam & Nikki fan video on YouTube, thought I'd be nice and share it :D.

SQUEE!! That is so cute! Then went on to watch Nikki & Cameron - Best Moments. Thanks for distracting me :P

Archived