Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kay Panabaker guest starred in Ghost Whisperer tonight :D. She had a great line, talking about old board games :lol:

Kay's character: [To Delia] Have you heard of a boardgame called 'Twister'? :lol:

...and then she turned to freaky :lol:

Anyway, after reading through the script, I really didn't like it, so I devised a main plot, full of sub-plots that will *somehow* merge into the bigger one. Let me know what you think.

Basically, it's set in Cam, Nikki & Amber's year off before uni/college, so they are considerably older now. AvaG has been up and running for the last two years, with stores in California, London and Milan (correct me if I've said anything wrong, as I'm not a fashion genius :P), but with sales down by so much, Ava, Suzannah and Colby are given an ultimatum, make the line popular again or close down. The film would basically revolve around that, and everyone's personal lives. I'll post the sub-plots when I get the time to type them up :lol:.

So far, how does that sound? It'll keep with the Cam/Nikki thing with them moving in together (although a little different because Amber moves in with them :P), and it'll still deal with Jay/Suzannah, Bradin/Erika/Faith, Bradin & drugs, and Ava, Johnny, Simon and Derrik :).

I was wondering how we would culminate all our ideas :P.

Sounds good so far. I really liked the way you had written the opening scene with the funeral of Isabel, so hopefully you still want to use it and we can work out a way to include it. Yes, I have a slight killing-off-Jay's-lover fetish :wink:. Maybe we should try and get some sort of storyboard/flow chart of how all the storylines will progress and flow, so that will give us a better idea of what is happening when.

How did I miss this thread being updated :P?

Yeah, I'm keeping the first scene, I love the way we killed Isabella off (and you're not the only one with that fetish :lol:). Yeah, I guess we should do a storyboard :). As the movie is set in Cam, Nikki & Ambers year off, baby _________? will be three-ish, so we can do a lot more with him, are you okay with that?

Okay, I've got a few ideas about scenes, or whatever....

Isabel dies :D -> Bradin gets drunk and starts a fight with Jay at Isabel's memorial -> Bradin moves out of the Greogory house and Jay moves in -> AvaG designs starts losing money -> Cameron & Nikki move in together -> Bradin injures himself surfing -> Colby is offered a job at another company as a partner -> Suzannah finds Jay drunk at the beach one night -> Jay kisses Suzannah -> The AvaG Fashion House(?) is threatened with closure when sales begin to drop even more, and Ava and Suzannah struggle with paying staff -> Colby, after serious thought, decides to stay with AvaG -> Bradin develops a dependancy on prescription drugs...

That's all I've got so far, but I'm thinking Cameron should get seriously injured so we can introduce Kyle back in, and his mother, which brings me to this...

21179rt.jpg

The cast of 'Immediate Family' - as writers we have to invision someone in the roles we are writing, and the original cast is all back (in our minds :P), with the addition of Tiffini-Amber Thiessen, of Beverly Hills, 90210 and Saved By The Bell fame, as Rebecca Finch, Cameron's mother. If you have a star you really want to play a role, let me know and I'll update the 'cast list'.

Wow, I seem overly obsessed with this :lol:

^ Wow! :o That is amazing, Andrew. I've been way busy with uni at the moment so haven't had a chance to put anything together, but OMG you've done an amazing job. I will have a think about the plot and give you/us something to go on. Hmm, I seem to be really be dragging my feet on this project....

I shall come back when I have something more substantial to contribute. Awesome graphic, though :).

Archived