Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

Sorry about double posting :).

I have got all the Summerland episodes on my computer so if anyone want some, just ask.

Em, could you please upload 'Into My Life'? I've looked everywhere for screencaps of that episode and I haven't been able to find any. It has some of the cutest Cam/Nikki moments ever! Thankyou in advance :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the links, Em. The first is pretty intense. I was like "Woah" when the bomb went off :ph34r:.

How did you get all the episodes of Summerland, Em? Did you download them? I really, really, really want them to come out on DVD at some point. But somehow ... my hope is slightly fading.

17 Again looks really good too. Zac playing Matthew Perry is going to be pretty funny :lol:. Then Orson Wells looks good too. It just makes we want HSM3 even more. *sigh*

Yeah, I think this has turned into the Zac Appreciation Thread :P.

EDIT: I finished reading 'Forever Summer'. All the way along I thought it would turn out to be Troyella, but the Cam/Troy/Nikki ending was so sweet. Fireworks *sigh*.

EDIT: I finished reading 'Forever Summer'. All the way along I thought it would turn out to be Troyella, but the Cam/Troy/Nikki ending was so sweet. Fireworks *sigh*.

I haven't finished it yet, I'm up to chapter 19.

I just watched Safe House again, I was almost crying with him and Kay lol

Cameron: I just want this all to stop. I want to walk into those wave, and I want to disappear. I just want all of this to go away

Cameron: No, please, please, let go

Nikki: No, I'm not going to let go. Not ever

Not being biased, this is one of the best episodes of Summerland.

EDIT: The pilot episode's just finished. Is it safe to mention Jesse Mccartney, or is this thread purely a Zac/Kay only zone :P.

Jesse was brilliant. His crying scene at the beginning when he told Ava about his parents, well, it wasn;t as good as Zac's scene in Safe House, but it was pretty damn realistic!

I have the Derby Stallion on DVD already, but I wanna have Miracle Run on DVD, and Me and Orson Welles too. I have seen them both but it would be cool to have the dvds too.

Anyway, as for the Summerland episodes, I downloaded them, but some of them are recorded by a friend in USA. They are in pretty good quality so if you want, I can upload them.

Oh luc that "gallery" would be here: http://www.zac-pictures.com/

Safe house is like the best episode of Summerland ever, BUT I also love the episode where he's showing Nikki what his father is doing to him.

Archived