Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Oh yeah, Em, I hope you don't mind but I downloaded it too. I just couldn't resist :P. It's too cute.

For Zac fans ... that's all 3 of us .. check this out! Clicky!

Zac arrives in Australia TODAY!! :D I'm thinking I should probably discuss this in the HSM thread somewhere in GC, but oh well, I know you'll appreciate it here too. If I was in Sydney or Melbourne I would probably start stalking him :ph34r:.

^ Lol :D. I just think that scene if they kept in the movie might have pushed it to a PG rating! :P

I started watching Summerland on YouTube - bad idea. I've pretty much been doing it all day.

One scene that gets me everytime is at the end of 1.13 - On The Last Night of Summer; when they take the box of kitchen things out of the cupboard. So sad! :(

In the pilot they all look so young! And I had goosebumps when Bradin called Ava about their parents.

^ Lol :D. I just think that scene if they kept in the movie might have pushed it to a PG rating! :P

I started watching Summerland on YouTube - bad idea. I've pretty much been doing it all day.

One scene that gets me everytime is at the end of 1.13 - On The Last Night of Summer; when they take the box of kitchen things out of the cupboard. So sad! :(

In the pilot they all look so young! And I had goosebumps when Bradin called Ava about their parents.

I know, apparently, I read somewhere it was 'homo-erotic' because he was leading a song and dance routine in the locker room :P.

Yeah, I love and hate the bit in the first season finale where they go through their parents belongings and then start to cry. It's so sad :(. The pilot was sad as well, Bradin telling Ava about their parents is one of my favourite scenes throughout the whole series.

^ Zac "homo-erotic" - what the?! :P

Listening to Jesse McCartney at the moment. "I don't want another pretty face. I don't want just anyone to hold ...".

So we've had a Summerland/HSM crossover, now what would be awesome would be a Summerland/H&A crosser. Ryan/Vinnie/Jay would obviously be the common link. But so much fun could be had. The mind boggles :D.

So we've had a Summerland/HSM crossover, now what would be awesome would be a Summerland/H&A crosser. Ryan/Vinnie/Jay would obviously be the common link. But so much fun could be had. The mind boggles :D.

I was thinking that before, after I finished reading Forever Summer :P

I was thinking that before, after I finished reading Forever Summer :P

Great minds. Again.

:)

It would just be so awesome ^_^. Why didn't anyone do this while the show was still running!? <_<

I can just imagine Bradin hooking up with someone like Belle. I don't know, she was the first name to pop into my head.

^ I was thinking Belle too, after Aden that is, but that's a whole 'nother story :P. And of course, Ava would have to go to. Something to do with Ava G. Oh, that means Suzannah, and of course, Johnny would have to come. And somehow Cameron gets thrown in the mix :D. There are endless possibilities :P!

Thank you so much for that link Jen, HE'S HOT!

That would be so cool if that scene was in HSM3 lol. It would make even more girls crazy about him.

Aww just watched that Zac Firefly episode again, gotta love him in that one haha. I can upload it for ya if you want it.

Archived