Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kya Panabaker is also in the re-make of 'Fame'.

Quotage:

Kay Panabaker (Jenny): “What I really love about this film is the fact that it’s all about the characters.”

She briefly appears in this video here.

Aww... Little Nikki is all grown up! :P

Yeah, true, but I think it's making a new generation familiar with them. As long as they don't remake Grease, I'm happy :P. Also, 2007 Hairsray wasn't classed as a remake because it was based on the 2002 stage musical which was based on John Waters (amazing) 1988 film :P. What I don't get is the sudden urge to make sequels for everything; High School Musical 2 & 3, Hairsray 2: White Lipstick, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel ect..., does nobody understand that everything doesn't have to have a sequel!

^ Wait! There's an Alvin and the Chipmunks sequel?! :o And didn't Jesse McCartney voice one of the chipmunks?

Also there's a Camp Rock 2 coming, and then obviously the rest of the movies in the Twilight series. I completely understand your pain regarding all the sequels. It is very rare that a sequel is better than the original.

God, Camp Rock was terrible, how can they be making a sequel of that :P?

Yeah, Jesse voiced on of the chipmunks in the first movie, Theodore or something :P.

I also hate it when they remake classic television like Get Smart. They've also got a 'The Sweeny' movie planned, and I've heard about an Upstairs Downstairs movie.

Archived