Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

^ I was thinking Belle too, after Aden that is, but that's a whole 'nother story :P. And of course, Ava would have to go to. Something to do with Ava G. Oh, that means Suzannah, and of course, Johnny would have to come. And somehow Cameron gets thrown in the mix :D. There are endless possibilities :P!

I know! I was thinking Bradin might come to the Bay on a surfing tour or something. Ava thinks its a good idea to go with him, then Suzannah suggests that it might be good for the business to go overseas, and then Johnny would come because he wants some time alone with Ava, and then Jay would obviously be coaching Bradin. And then since everyone else is going Cam and Nikki (and Derrick I suppose) would come too. I have seriously thought too much about this ... :ph34r:

Bradin/Matilda would have been an interesting combination too. I could imagine her getting all head over heels for a random American surfer!

Thank you so much for that link Jen, HE'S HOT!

That would be so cool if that scene was in HSM3 lol. It would make even more girls crazy about him.

Aww just watched that Zac Firefly episode again, gotta love him in that one haha. I can upload it for ya if you want it.

Yeah, I was watching footage from the Sydney premiere. It looked pretty insane!

^ Which Zac epsiode is that one? :unsure:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen, you should write that :P!

Yeah, Firefly was his first TV appearance. He was 14 or something. I saw the Sydeny premiere footage. Glad I wasn't there, I'd have been killed :P.

Just watched the 17 Again trailer. I'm so going to see it, not just for zac :P.

Best quote:

Zac: It's freaking me out! I'm pubescent!

or

Thomas Lennon: Who won?

Zac: It was pretty even

Thomas: really? On YouTube it looked like you were getting your but kicked

:lol:

Ah, I see. I saw a few minutes of it (Firefly) on YouTube. He's so cute! ^_^

I'm considering writing a one-shot H&A/Summerland crossover, just to get it out of my system :P.

17 Again looks funny. I saw the trailer too.

I feel like I should say something else Summerland related apart from my ideas for fiction. Ok so how about, what happened to Suzannah in the end? I think she kind of got the short straw in terms of sotrylines. She just seemed to be the "best friend" the whole way. Which I know is what she was, but still she could have had something else to do.

^ She got into a relationship with Matt, and I think that was her only storyline. It's disappointing really, I think they could have gone so many places with Suzannah. Merrin Dungey is very talented, and it was a waste not using her for anything.

Reason #2834 for why Cam/Nikki are meant to be ...

They were both Zac and Kay were on the Red team at the Disney Channel Games 2006 :). So awesome! I just had to share.

What, we've only got 2834? I could have sworn we had more :P. I honestly forgot that they were both on the red team.

EDIT:: I just realised I've never seen the first episode of the second series :o! I'm going to wacth it on YouTube now. I can't believe it!

I hate double posting, but I'm in a very bad mood :P

Tones of Brisbane writes:

Talentless brats...

That's describing Zac Efron. It was a response to an article about him, Vanessa and Ashley leaving hundreds of stuffed toys at the Jam Factory after the premiere of HSM3. Of course, this has turned into a big story because 'hundreds of fans are disappointed'. I don't want to sound mean, but what do they expect? If they kept every stuffed toy they recieved, they'd need larger houses. Of course, they could have been more tactful, maybe donating them to charity, but still. This article is just making them seem like spoilt, bratty, steryotypical Hollywood stars, when you can tell they're not by the way they act in interviews. And I don't see why people are calling Vanessa a slut (there are many responses using that very word). She was young, she made a mistake, she apologised. What more can she do? At least she's not as bad as Adrienne Bailon, who released her own nude photos to boost her career, and then blamed it on somebody who had stolen her laptop at JFK. But I'm getting off topic. Now, back to the quote. Most of these people have probably never even seen Zac in Summerland, ER or Miracle Run, how can they judge him based upon his performance in a television movie? Zac is an extremley talented dramatic actor. Not everybody can play an autistic child and move people to tears. Not everybody can play an abuse victim and make you believe it. Not everybody can guest star in a medical drama for less than five minutes and get a reaction. How is that 'talentless'?

Okay, rant over :P!

^ I read about the toys issue too. We don't even know if they did it on purpose. You're up there being handed toys and flowers and cards, you aren't going to be able to hold on to them all even if you wanted too. I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened, and the article seemed a bit hazy to me - focusing too much on the "disappointed fans". Still, they would have done interviews, photos etc, and then had to leave. There was no way they could have gone back to get them. But, like I said I wasn't there, just my take on things. It seems like they just wanted to complain about something. It was awesome that they came to Australia in the first place. Now they are calling them ungrateful?! *sigh*. As for Zac's acting, I completely agree. Watching him for many years you can see how he has grown as a performer, and sure he's amazingly good looking, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any talent.

On a side note, I watched HSM this morning :P.

Archived