Summerland

Guest ~Rosey~

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the one where Amber gets Nikki drunk in an attempt to calm her down before a poetry reading - drunk Nikki is fun :P. Don't worry - Zac's last episode is still on tomorrow :)

Whew! Hehe, drunk!Nikki, I remember that one. Projectile vomitting isn't fun. :P

Hmm, it definitely wasn't on here, because we had the AFL. So maybe we'll get that episode tomorrow? :unsure:

Best. Episode. Ever.

'Safe House'. The scene at the beach still gets me, as does Nikki's "I don't care what anyone says, Cameron is staying with us. Period" And that scene with Johnny - well, anything that had Cam in today was sad.

Even though I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing, I did see the last 15 minutes (because I was meant to be studying <_<) I agree, that is my favourite episode! Cam/Zac is just brilliant. That Cam/Johnny scene is so intense. "I want my dad back." :( So sad.

Today's episode wasn't a favouite of mine, it was to 'after-school special' for me - Derrik stealing a skateboard and blaming Isbelle/a's son, then confessing afer feeling guilty - so cliché.

At least Faith came back :D. The scenes with Faith and Nikki were so weird, Kay and Danielle look so alike :lol:. Maybe we could include Faith somewhere in our movie - I really like the character, and we can go places with her.

Worst series final ever IMO. It really left sort-of cliffhangers, Isabel deciding not to have the abortion, Johnny and Ava kissing, and Derrik not wanting anything to do with Bradin - Lori could have done the nice thing and tied every off - she did know 6 months before they filmed the final that they weren't being renewed.

^ Aww, I missed the Faith returning epsiode. I always liked her, but yes it is weird to have sisters playing opposite each other. :lol: Yes, we should include her too! It depends on whether we want a Bradin/Erika coupling or Bradin/Faith - which is my favourite. Faith might still want Bradin to go to college or something - either that or she's a long lost relative! :lol: Nikki could be adopted! :P Ok, I'll stop now.

I agree about the season finale. Maybe Lori was being optomistic about starting up the series again. Ava/Johnny had more of a "about time!" kind of feel to it. Making out, standing up on the beach, isn't exactly how I pictured the season would end. Still, I'm kind of glad they *finally* got their act together. It did leave cliffhangers, though. Isabel/Jay situation could have gone on for a lot longer, same with Bradin and working out what to do next. There wasn't a lot of Nikki either, she kind of just became a puppy following around Ava and Johnny and locking them in the garage. Who know's what will happen to her? :rolleyes:

Archived