Stuart2006

Story Title: Stuck With You

Type of story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Lucas, Nicole

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers:No

Any warnings: No not as yet but will warn at beginning of chapter if there is

Summary: Elevators are unpredictable, so when Belle and Aden get stuck in one, and cant stand each other, they learn stuff about each other they never knew, could it be love, in an elevator?

AN: I dont know when this will be out... maybe after its a love hate kinda thing finish's... or when I'm having trouble writing the chapters haha...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will hopefully be starting these two within the next few days, thought I might as well give you a sneak peak so you know what to avoid:

Story Title: Deadly Reunion

Type of story: Medium/long

Main Characters: Aden and Nicole with Miles, Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Rachel and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content:Strong.Violence:Moderate to strong.Language:None.

Summary: A year after he left Summer Bay, circumstances cause Aden to return...and then a series of dramatic events mean several people might never leave.

Story Title: Growing Pains*Sequel to While the Miles are Away*

Type of story: Medium

Main Characters: Jai and Annie and maybe some others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: You know, the whole "Coming of age" thing probably still fits...

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content:Mild to moderate references.Violence:None.Language:None.

Summary: Annie returns to Japam to find Jai apparently settled but it soon becomes clear they both have to make a decision about their future.

I'm really looking forward to the second fic. It sounds intriguing. :) The first fic sounds interesting too.

It'll be awhile before this story is actually posted as I need to finish 'The Dark Horse' and I have several other commitments, but watch this space for more news!

Story Title: Cheaper by the Dozen

Type of Story: Medium/Long Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Elsie, Edward, Robert, Imogen, Alison, Abbey, Tristan, James, Isabelle, Jake, Caitríona & Chad.

BTTB Rating: G

Genre: Family

Summary: Aden and Belle's 25th wedding anniversary is approaching. As the couple look back on their lives together, they realised they never once dreamed of being parents to twelve children. They never planned it, but they would never take it back. This story takes us on that wonderful journey of how a newly wed couple became a family of fourteen.

Let me know what you think! :)

Dear everyone,

I decided to start another silly story which anyone can join in if they want to. Its based on the story Lady Chatterley's Lover, which in case you don't know is the scandalous story of a married upper class woman having an affair with a working class servant (Shock horror!) It caused an uproar in its day, but its a good one to do a parody of, can easily be made funny.

Hope to see some people joining in :)

Archived