• Last Reply

Story Title: It's Always Complicated

Type of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle

BTTB Rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama, angst, hurt

Does the Story Include Spoilers: none

Any Warnings: none

Summary: 16 year old Belle Taylor runs away to the showgrounds to escape her problems but ends up having to face them head on, meanwhile meets Aden Jefferies who's been doing it for 7 years. Romance begins but its rocky... will they ever be happy and get the chance to be together.

AN: This fic will be based on my own real life situation with Sean! and I dont know when it will be started

• 4 weeks later...

Story Title: The Greatest Sacrifice

Type of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Tony, Rachel, Jack, Martha, Leah, Morag

BTTB Rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst, Romance

Does the Story Include Spoilers: none

Any Warnings: Some reference in later chapters of rape and domestic violence; will warn before.

Summary: Rachel unknowingly puts her own life at risk when she becomes emotionally involved with a vulnerable patient. But the consequences are far more devastating than she could have imagined and the experience will change her whole life forever.

• 4 weeks later...

Story Title: Unhappy Ending

Type of Story: Long fic

Main Character - Liam, Bianca, April, Vittorio and more

BTTB rating – Teen 13+

Genre - Romance, Drama, Angst

Does Story Include Spoilers – Maybe: will advise before chapters

Any warnings: Will advise before chapters

Summary – Bianca is married to Vittorio, Liam comes back with Nina in tow. Cracks begin to appear in Bianca’s marriage... will Liam help her or will she find a much more drastic way of getting people’s attention?

I know I always start fics off and then never finish it but I have had this idea running around my mind for ages. Is anyone interested?

Title of story: When Home and Away Meets the Sydney Roosters

Type of Fic: Long Fic/ medium fic

BTTB Rating: G/T

Main Characters: Whole home and away cast, ash and the Roosters players.

Genre: Tragedy, Drama, family and love

Does it contains spoilers: None that I know of.

Warnings: Violence, Language and Sexual Content

Summary: I don't go for the roosters but I know that tessa james and jodi gordon are dating Braith anaster and Nate Myles so I thought it would make a great fanfiction. Not only that you will see some new love, heart ache, families destroyed and see what some peole will do for love. I think it will be quiet emotion more to the end but the start will probably seem nice. And I made a character up called ash that my short name and there will be romance for that character I actually think that one of the guys in that team is quite cute so I made my character have a romance with him but you are gonna have to read this to find out how is it.

Sounds good, Zetti :D I'm interested in everything to do with Bianca/Liam/Vittorio to be honest :P I like your choice to let Bianca and Vittorio be married. Good starting point, I think.

Thanks isadora and Carina :D I will definitely write it and post it as soon as possible :)

Archived