Story Title: Different Perspectives

Type of Story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Irene, Annie, Geoff & Nicole

BTTB Rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama

Does the Story Include Spoilers: Not For UK or Australia

Any Warnings: None

Summary: Everyone’s Opinions on Belle’s Death

Not to sure about this so let me know what you think & if I should go ahead with it.

Sounds good Carina. IF you write it as well as Romance In The bay, It'll be a great one!

Good Idea to do one about how everyone has an opinion on her death.

Can't wait to read!! :)

Story Title: I'd Rather Be With You

Type of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Rachel, Tony, Leah, Jack, and a secret person I don't want you to know about yet :P Plus new character Noah

Does the Story Include Spoilers: Not at all

Summary: I don't want to give too much away but what I will say is that Tony and Rachel aren't together but neighbours and this is sort of an alternative take off of post 2008 season. Both grieving for the loss of their respective partners, they help each other through their difficult situations but the situation is complicated when a face from Rachel's past returns to the Bay. I hope people are still interested in fics relating to Tony/Rachel, let me know if you'd be interested :)

Story Title: I'd Rather Be With You

Type of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Rachel, Tony, Leah, Jack, and a secret person I don't want you to know about yet :P Plus new character Noah

Does the Story Include Spoilers: Not at all

Summary: I don't want to give too much away but what I will say is that Tony and Rachel aren't together but neighbours and this is sort of an alternative take off of post 2008 season. Both grieving for the loss of their respective partners, they help each other through their difficult situations but the situation is complicated when a face from Rachel's past returns to the Bay. I hope people are still interested in fics relating to Tony/Rachel, let me know if you'd be interested :)

I'm curious as well.

Archived