Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

Story Title: Happiness never lasts long

Type of Story: Short Fic

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Irene, Geoff and someone I cant name...

BTTB Rating: T

Genre: Romance, Drama, vilence, death

Does the Story Include Spoilers: none

Any Warnings: contains some violence and death

Summary: They were perfect, in love, happy. But happiness never lasts long and someone is out to make sure of that! And a tragedy will end their love... forever!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Story Title: Abandon

Type of Story: Medium Fic

Main Characters: Aden Jefferies, belle Taylor, Angelo Rosetta, Matilda Hunter, Lucas Holden, Cassie Turner, Ric Dalby

BTTB Rating: R 18+

Genre: Romance, Drama, violence, death, mystery!

Does the Story Include Spoilers: none

Any Warnings: contains some violence and death

Just to let you know, in this fic they are not in Summer Bay, they didn't know each other until they met at Uni.

Summary: With her last thesis around the corner and Uni coming to an end, Belle is under a lot of stress to get it right and graduate, but when a good looking detective re-opens the investigation to find missing Aden Jefferies, secrets are bound to come out. Watch who you leave behind.

COMING SOON to the restricted Adult Section after Sexual Seductions is completed.

I also made sort of like a DVD cover hehe!

http://i52.tinypic.com/a14dpx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Story Title: Summer Romance - Three Months is Never Enough.

Type of story: Medium Fic.

Main characters: Belle, Javier, Aden and few others.

BTTB rating: G.

Genre: Romance.

Spoilers?: No.

Summary: In 1999, an 18-year-old Belle went on holiday to Hawaii with her family for the summer months. There, she met a boy called Javier and they very quickly fell in love. When the summer ended and Belle's family prepared to return to Australia, Belle and Javier were forced to put aside their love and say goodbye. They promised they would see eachother again soon, and that their love would never die, but it would be another 10 years before they would be reunited once more.

It is now 2011, and Belle is about to get married to her college boyfriend, Aden. Three weeks before the wedding, Belle bumps into Javier when shopping in Yabbie Creek. They sit and talk, and soon all Belle's feelings for Javier come flooding back.

Will Belle go through with her marriage to Aden or will she risk everything to relive her summer romance with Javier?!

Summer Romance - three months is never enough

Let me know what you think!! :)

xxxxx

Archived