Advertise Your Fanfiction

Stuart2006

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will hopefully be starting these two within the next few days, thought I might as well give you a sneak peak so you know what to avoid:

Story Title: Deadly Reunion

Type of story: Medium/long

Main Characters: Aden and Nicole with Miles, Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Rachel and others

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Sexual content:Strong.Violence:Moderate to strong.Language:None.

Summary: A year after he left Summer Bay, circumstances cause Aden to return...and then a series of dramatic events mean several people might never leave.

Story Title: Growing Pains*Sequel to While the Miles are Away*

Type of story: Medium

Main Characters: Jai and Annie and maybe some others

BTTB rating: T

Genre: You know, the whole "Coming of age" thing probably still fits...

Any warnings: Sexual content:Mild to moderate references.Violence:None.Language:None.

Summary: Annie returns to Japam to find Jai apparently settled but it soon becomes clear they both have to make a decision about their future.

SUMMER BAY TO THE FUTURE

PLOT:

The year is 2067. Summer Bay and Yabbie Creek have now combined to become a domed city, and on the surface, it all seems to be an idyllic society. The entire population, consisting of the Fletcher kids and all the other runaways and foster kids (now adults) have chosen a group of ordinary people to journey to Summer Bay from 1988 to the present to set right things that once went wrong in each different month in each different year. But of course, it won't be easy...

Join Mathew Chalecki and his sidekicks as they help Tom, Pippa, Alf and many other of your favourite Home & Away characters travelling through Summer Bay from 1988 to the present as they often find themselves in dangerous, embarrassing, or otherwise compromising positions, and with the help of the future versions of the Fletcher Kids and many others, try to right some wrong or misfortune in the life of each different character in each different storyline. As Mathew and his team perform their task, they must also take on different antagonists including Sam Barlow, the Summer Bay Nutter, Reverend John Newton and many other H&A villains who are determined to drive them out of the Bay.

SUMMER BAY TO THE FUTURE - COMING SOON TO A HOME & AWAY FAN FICTION FORUM NEAR YOU!

Cool! when is that going to be on here?

Okay, I will hopefully be starting these two within the next few days, thought I might as well give you a sneak peak so you know what to avoid:

Main Characters: Aden and Nicole with Miles, Charlie, Angelo, Ruby, Rachel and others

Summary: A year after he left Summer Bay, circumstances cause Aden to return...and then a series of dramatic events mean several people might never leave.

I like the sound of this one! Looking forward to it! :)

Ohhh I like the sound of this one to!

TITLE

I'll be with you until the end

CHARACTERS: main- Charlie, Angelo, Roman, Leah. Others mentioned.

PLOT

Charlie is with Roman. Unhappy in her relationship.

Angelo has been working alongside Charlie at the station, their friendship has grown, and they have begun to develop feelings for each other.

Leah is unhappy with the lack of a man in her life, but with Roman working in the same kitchen, she develops feelings for him. Will she act on them?

Roman, upset with Charlie for not attending his brothers wife’s funeral, seeks comfort in the arms of another woman. Will he crush Charlie?

When Charlie is involved in an accident which reveals a family secret, will Angelo be there for Charlie? Or will her strained relationship with Roman be saved?

I may change a few things, as and when I please -lol- but this is the jist of it.

TITLE

PLOT

Angelo has been working alongside Charlie at the station, their friendship has grown, and they have begun to develop feelings for each other.

Leah is unhappy with the lack of a man in her life, but with Roman working in the same kitchen, she develops feelings for him. Will she act on them?

Roman, upset with Charlie for not attending his brothers wife’s funeral, seeks comfort in the arms of another woman. Will he crush Charlie?

When Charlie is involved in an accident which reveals a family secret, will Angelo be there for Charlie? Or will her strained relationship with Roman be saved?

I may change a few things, as and when I please -lol- but this is the jist of it.

Looking forward to it, Callyha. Sounds great. :)

TITLE

PLOT

loving the sound of this :)

Archived