Story Title: Life's Rollercoaster

Type of story: medium FIc

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Matilda, Annie, Romeo, Geoff, Irene

BTTB rating: G/A

Genre: Family, romance, drama

Spoilers: no

Is this story being proof read: no

Warnings: will warn at beginning of chapter

Summary: After being told she could never conceive again, Belle and Aden adopt, but days later, someone tries to kidnap their daughter, who?

Story Title: In too Deep

Type of story: medium Fic

Main Characters: Belle, Aden, Irene, Nicole, Roman, Rachel, Geoff, Annie

Genre: Family, drama

Spoilers: no

Is this story being proof read: no

Warnings: will warn at beginning of chapter

Summary: What if Belle never had cancer... what if Belle and Aden married and days later Nicole was diagnosed with cancer... so decides to do the worst thing she ever could!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming soonish.......

Story Title: Stolen Soul

Type of story: Medium

Main Characters: Nicole, Geoff. SummerBay residents.

Kirkwoods:- Randy, Maria, Micheal, Kimberly, Shayne, Sarah, Nicole

Genre: Romance, And um Im not sure what else i could call this haha

Spoilers: nope, I highly doubt it lol

Is this story being proof read: Not sure yet

Warnings: Nope, I'll warn at the beggining of chapters if I need to

Summary: Nicole left the town almost 2 years ago, to live with her mum, but she never made it, The SummerBay resisdents all worried for her, but she never returned or she never got to her mum, What happened to Nicole?

So, 'anything for love' is coming to an end but I've been toying with the idea of a sequel for a while. Had a sudden flash of inspiration the other night and this is what i've come up with.....

Story Title: - Brothers in arms

Type of story: medium/long fic

Main Characters: Aden/Belle plus their families

BTTB rating: T/A (just to be on the safe side)

Genre: Drama.

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: mentions of abuse

Summary: - Sequel to anything for love. After his grandfathers suicide Aden recieves a summons to a solicitors office for the reading of the old mans will. The contents of it leave him shocked and on a quest to find his estranged brothers. Will it be happy families when they are reunited or more pain for Aden and his own family.

...Yeah, that's it!! Will be up as soon as anything for love is finished which i'm aiming to get done before Easter!! (aiming is the operative word there :wink: )

Thanks to tessalove.. I feel confident enough to post this idea..

Story Title: Testing the Waters

Type of story: Medium fic

Main Characters: Nicole, Geoff, Jay and Alana

BTTB rating: Teen rating

Genre: Drama and Angst

Does story include spoilers: Nope

Any warnings: Will warn before each chapter

Summary: Geoff is a devout Christian reverend who is married to Nicole. His children Jay and Alana are going to end up testing his faith and whether he puts his religion or his family first.

Honest opinions please!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, haven't written anything in ages, but I've been toying with this idea for a while now. So please tell me what you think!

Story Title: If I Know You

Type of story: Short/medium fic

Main Characters: Aden, Eliza

BTTB rating: T/A

Genre: Angst, Family

Spoilers: No

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: Talk of sexual abuse

Summary: On a holiday, Aden ends up in hospital with food poisoning. While recovering, he runs in to the one person in his family he never thought he would see again: his mother. It is a bittersweet reunion for Aden and Eliza as they discuss love, life and death.

Inspired by The Presets song 'If I Know You'.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I wasn't actually going to post this because I don't know when it will be done but I'm at over 25,000 words and still going.

Story Title: Please Be Mine

Type of story: Medium fiction Long fiction

Main Characters: Geoff & Aden

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Romance/Angst

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Slash, Sexual references content [Any additional warnings will be given at the start of the relevant chapters]

Summary: He still remembers the scenes from the trawler as though they only happened yesterday. And while he wants to be able to move on, be able to do something constructive with his time, there is this small part of him that worries that when he stops thinking about it, it will be as though it never happened.

The story between Rescue Me and Reading Between the Lines.

So, I don't know if anyone actually cares/is interested but, this story is actually done

Final word count: ~51, 600 (Oh, boy).

It is definitely A rated with sexual content and drugs in later chapters.

Will be posted in chapters, really soon :).

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone, for still following Summer Bay High, it takes my breath away whenever I check in and see just how many more hits it's had! :blink::D I am working on the next chapter, but I've been busy working on some other writing for a while and I have absolutley no idea where this latest chapter is going tho, as it's almost 2,000 words at the moment, it must be going somewhere. :rolleyes: Like I said a while back, I have lost my way with this fic through getting over-ambitious so, despite the writers' block, :( I'll still keep writing and fingers crossed it will eventually turn out okay. :unsure:

Story Title: Distance and Time

Type of story: Medium fic

Main Characters: Rachel, Jack, Lucas and many other characters including Belle, Aden, Ric, Matilda, Leah, Elijah, Charlie, Angelo etc

BTTB rating: T/A (due to a later possibly upsetting scene)

Genre: Angst, Family, Drama

Spoilers: No

Is this story being proof read: No

Warnings: Deals with grief and there is a later chapter some may find disturbing but I will warn before posting.

Summary: When a loved member of the Bay is dramatically killed, the residents find it extremely difficult to move on, particularly those close to the deceased.

More will be explained as the story progresses, I don't want to give too much away. I hope you will all read and give it a chance, constructive feedback is very welcome!

Archived