Scrubs

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time i saw Scrubs i hated it but now i watch it every day :P

My favorite character is Dr. Cox.. But Turk and JD are awesome too of course!

I dont know what season im watching now here on the telly but Carla and Turk are having problmens.. Any idea?

I love Scrubs.

My favourite two quotes are:

Dr Cox: I've updated my hate list to include white guys who add 'izzle' to the ends of words

JD: I agrizzle my nizzle

:P LOL

And ...

JD: Ring around the Janitor! Pocket full of ....

Janitor: Pocket full of what? Huh?

JD: ...... Lanitor!

xxxx

• 1 year later...

I knew there had to be a Scrubs thread somewhere on this board! :P

I love this show...currently re-watching season three...has both the really sad episodes with Michael J Fox and Brendan Frasier in it! :( That's why I really love this show...while it's a comedy, the pognient and sad moments are always so perfect. The Janitor has to be my favourite character...sorry J.D- you come a close second! :P

They're currently showing season seven on 7 at 11:30...I really hate that. It's a great show- it deserves a decent timeslot!

AH! I love this show. Me and my partner own all seasons and we usually when we can't agree on what to watch we put this on.

My favourite character tho isn't any of the leads, It's Dr Cox's little one Jack. He cracks me up so much and with his innocence I yeah.

I love it when Perry decided to tip spaghetti on his head, Couldn't help but laugh.

Hehe, Turk: "Someone said that they're sick of me saying 'That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.' But sometimes that is what I'm talkin' bout' :("

Did everyone know that this was on Fridays as well? Because I didn't. I was just lucky I checked the program five minutes before it started.

It's on Fridays as well?!?! I didn't realise! :(

Oh well...they better release it on DVD soon then... <_<

Anyway, I bring thee quotes! :D

J.D.: This, this isn't like being a janitor, okay! It's not just like something everybody can do.

Janitor: Oh. So you can do my stuff, but I can't do yours?

J.D.: Yes!

Janitor: Okay, hotshot, what would you use to get a coffee stain up off a tile floor?

J.D.: I don't know... the... rough side of a sponge?

[silence]

Janitor: Dammit.

Turk: It sounds like you're asking me out on a man date.

J.D.: Turk, why are you so afraid of loving me?

Chris Turk: Ya know Elliot, eventually you're gonna have to take off your sock.

Elliot: If I do then from now on whenever you guys look at me all you're going to think is Giant Gross-Foot. It's like that security guard with the hook for the hand, all anybody thinks when they look at him is Big Giant Afro.

Carla: [gasps] I do think that!

J.D.: Who put this up?

Janitor: I did. I drove around the whole city before my 5 AM shift, just looking for that. Trying to add a little cheer. You will not ruin my Christmas. Not again. Not this year.

J.D.: But I've only worked here for three months.

Todd: I have to go, there's a breast reduction on the fourth floor... I'm gonna go try and stop it.

Todd: Show Todd some love.

[high fives J.D., who winces in pain]

J.D.: [thinking] I hate showing Todd love.

J.D.: [thinking] Just tell him how you feel without sounding like a girl for once.

[to Turk]

J.D.: I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.

J.D.: You're an actor.

Janitor: You're a fireman... What are we doing?

[after allowing Dr. Kelso to slip]

Janitor: I liked the way blond-hair-doctor looked. She brightened my day. But you don't care about that, do you? No... because you're unconscious.

Elliot: But if the ceremony's in spanish, how will I know when you guys are married?

Carla: We all shoot off our guns and throw tortillas in the air.

Elliot: Really? Oh, I wish I was was ethnic.

Dr. Cox: [explaining he doesn't care it's JD's last week of residency] I suppose I could riff a list of things that I care as little about as our last week. Let's see... low carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah & all Kabbalah-related products, Hi-Def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hotspots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff that Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, everythingj every-everything that exists past present & future, in discovered and undiscovered dimensions!

[turns away, then turns back]

Dr. Cox: Oh, and Hugh Jackman.

J.D.: Hugh Jackman is Wolverine! How dare he!

Carla: Why is there a pancake in the silverware drawer?

Chris Turk: I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer?

Janitor: [Dr. Cox took Janitor's camera and ripped out the film] Hey, all my pictures were in there. Dead patient with fancy shirt, dead patient without fancy shirt, me in fancy shirt being yelled at by angry family.

Got a little bit carried away there, but...enjoy. :P

Archived