Scrubs

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do, and like you, I love it.

It always makes me laugh, so whenever I want to be cheered up, I go and sit down in front of Scrubs! And I know it might sound strange, because it isn't meant to be romantic, but the JD/Elliot pairing is growing on me, I think it's really cute!

I love JD and Turk's friendship. It's so cool yet so uncool at the same time :D

Scrubs is one of those special shows that I don't think any other show can come close to. Even when they blatently try to rip it off, sans the humour and talent *coughGrey'sAnatomycough*

I think that Dr House is a very similar character to Dr Cox as well, but Hugh Laurie's got his own thing going on, so I won't begrudge them that.

Anyway, I love scrubs. I've got the first 3 seasons on DVD and I've been watching them for the past couple of weeks. So much fun ^_^

I love seeing cameos from other celebrities as well. After, what, 8 years? of Will & Grace, I didn't think it was possible to see Shaun Hayes as anything but "Just Jack!" but then he was on Scrubs and I was blown away by how different his character was. Then you get someone like Michael J. Fox, who's character is way too close to real life.

I also love Brendon Fraiser's character and the way that Perry and Jordon interact with him.

That's not to say that the regular cast and crew don't do just fine on their own. They're all awesome, and the things that they come up with are hysterical :D. They're often really moving as well, which I think is a special thing to be able to do.

• 1 month later...

Archived