Scrubs

Guest ~Dom~

That was originally supposed to be the last episode ever of scrubs, and it was so good; especially with that little montage (of what J.D hoped to be the future) at the end. I think it kinda sucks that they've now decided to do another series. I liked the way it ended.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the JD/Dr Cox hugs, real and imagined :wub:

If I was a stronger person, I might choose to stop watching the show because that ending was perfect and it won't be the same without JD. But I'm not a strong person, and I can't help but think that there are more laughs to be had.

I wouldn't worry to much about the ending being ruined.From what i hear the new season will focus on new people with the odd appearance from JD and Co.Or am i making that up...?

I haven't watched it for a few weeks so will have to wait for the dvd.Did Carla have the baby?What did they name it?

I wouldn't worry to much about the ending being ruined.From what i hear the new season will focus on new people with the odd appearance from JD and Co.Or am i making that up...?

I haven't watched it for a few weeks so will have to wait for the dvd.Did Carla have the baby?What did they name it?

No, i dont think she did.

But at the end J.D had this sort of flashforward of what he hoped for the future, and the way he seen it, Carla and Turk had a boy. He and Elliott got married and had a little girl. But what was good was that he imagined that his son with Kim, and Turk and Carla's daughter Izzy got engaged when they were older. He kept fainting and he and Turk were jumping around in excitement. The montage really was excellent.

Archived