Lookalikes

Eli

I've always said it, Nic/Peter looks like-

whoah2-1.jpg

hes an actor, cant remember his name though!!!

Oh and I think Indianna Evans looks well like Scarlet Johansson...I dont have a picture to prove it right now though..I'll go root around

Is that Simon Baker? I was watching Devil Wears Prada the other night and I couldnt get over how much he looked like Peter Baker/Nic Bishop. Then I looked in here and there is a picture of him saying he looks like Nic Bishop.

I don't think they do so much in that picture though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o I just found out one more interesting fact about Nicholas Bishop's copy Simon Baker. HE IS FROM AUSTRALIA TOO! :o Seriously they must be separated in birth or something. Oh and they where born the SAME YEAR too! This is scary! lol.

2ziso42.jpg2d6jq79.jpg

Peter Baker gotta watch out for his twin Simon Baker! Simon Baker actually have played some cop roles that he's famous of, like in the guardian and in the mentalist.

Well maybe Nic doesn't want to come back to home and away, but they can easily switch actor to Simon lol. Just like they did with Hayley, just this time, we won't see the difference.

Oh and one more thing, Simon Baker has actually starred in Home and Away back in 1994. Time to look through the episodes I have from 1994 then lol. He played a character named James Healey.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Curry brothers got the (at least they dress the same) 'Colin Farrelllook' Irish hottie ..I wanna have, like, ten-thousand of his babies. :)

COLIN%20Farrell%20Goatee.jpg

80th%20Annual%20Academy%20Awards%20Arrivals%20MU1VpZe2PEYl.jpg

^

but than i stumbled on this one ^ and um.. :blink:

look how skinny, mann! he's like Jesus!.......but it's for a movie called "Triage"

I bet they paid big bucks for each pound he lost,remember Renée Zellweger in Bridget Jones and somewhere before (my favorite)me, myself & Irene** and one day vanished from the screen?? ...did "a Cinderella Story with Russell Crowesweetheart :wub:

she still got some money left from BJ she did..long long time ago :wink:

...anyway,i miss her,she's one of my fav actresses btw..i like Juliet Lewis too, BradPitt's first girlfriend.. Cate Blanchett and Claire Danes although,.. her first movies were the best since she stole Nancy*a pregnant Mary-Louise Parker's husband naughty naughty girl! which leads me to Michelle Pfeiffer, just saw Stardust, I could never be your woman" brought her back to live! Wow! :excl:

The first time I saw a photo of Taylor Swift i thought it was Indiana!

sort of, if Swift had straight hair, i think there might be more resemblance.

Thats what I came on here to say lol. I saw Taylor Swifts new video and it reminded me of a younger Maddie.

Also, I was watching One Tree Hill the other day and my uncle thought it was Home and Away when he saw Nathen because of the resemblence to Jack.

Belle does look like a young Mischa Barton.

Cassie looks like Autumn Reeser...(Taylor from the OC.)

If Nicole went brunette she would look like Willa Holland...(Kaitlen, The OC.) Ok I think I'm the only one who thinks this but its just the way they act/talk and the same pouty face!

• 4 weeks later...

I've always said it, Nic/Peter looks like-

whoah2-1.jpg

hes an actor, cant remember his name though!!!

Oh and I think Indianna Evans looks well like Scarlet Johansson...I dont have a picture to prove it right now though..I'll go root around

Is that Simon Baker? I was watching Devil Wears Prada the other night and I couldnt get over how much he looked like Peter Baker/Nic Bishop. Then I looked in here and there is a picture of him saying he looks like Nic Bishop.

I don't think they do so much in that picture though.

i think its thomas jane, the guy that is married to patricia arquette.

Archived