Lookalikes

Eli

I have been thinking about starting a thread like this for a long time, it could be fun.

Ever since Ric came to the Bay I have always thought he could be Flynn's biological son. They seriously look a lot like each other!

Here's a few pics just to illustrate what I mean:

vlcsnap-6175423.jpg

Flynn27.png

Anyone else have any lookalikes? Or does anyone on here look like one of the cast?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kate Ritchie and this person I just found?

A LITTLE bit!:

kate-ritchie-main.gif

lisa55cg.jpg

And belinda Emmet and Bridie carter? A LITTLE similarity!

belinda:

Belinda_Emmett_1.jpg

bridie:

bridie.jpg

Also, I had a REALLY good pic in a magazine of Taylor from teh OC and Sharni, and they were so similar!

but this will have to do:

Sharni:

sharni_vinson.jpg

Taylor:

autumnreeser.jpg

I had a some pics of Stevie from Mcleods Daughters and Ella who played Hayley in a magzine, alos similar, but couldn't find them on the internet. Oh well....you can just imagine. The red hair gives it away.

LOL

:P Old star neighbours Marcella Russo, who played Liljana has a bit of a similarity to Rachel...

Marcella:

Lill.jpg

Rach:

AmyMathews.jpg

Does anyone agreee That Trent Baines and Kip Gamblin look a little bit alike...?

And who does peter look like!? It's SOMEONE, i know that!

I've always said it, Nic/Peter looks like-

whoah2-1.jpg

hes an actor, cant remember his name though!!!

Oh and I think Indianna Evans looks well like Scarlet Johansson...I dont have a picture to prove it right now though..I'll go root around

I was going through some 2001 caps, and I realised Leah reminds me of someone!

It took me a while to figure it out, but she really looks like Helena Paparitzou (?) who won the Eurovision Song Contest for Greece in 2005, but not like she looked in '05. Ada looks really like Helena did when she was performing for Antique in 2002 (they ended us as #3)

She still looks like her, but I think it was even more obvious in 2001.

Helena in the ESC 2002:

vlcsnap-6385192.png

vlcsnap-6385103.png

Ada in 2001:

Leah16.jpg

Leah15.jpg

• 3 months later...

9feblv39yi7.jpg

After looking at this picture, I thought Tasha and Jade looked a little alike. Not as much compared to lookalikes posted before, but I would believe they were sisters.

I also thought Shelley and Brodie looked alike, but it was probably because they both had black, curly hair.

Ric.jpg

Seb.jpg

I also think Ric and Seb look alike, and both make weird facial expressions. :P

I just thought about this thread again today when I switched on the TV and saw a clip from Veronica Mars.

It seems like Ric isn't one of a kind, he has a lot of lookalikes!

Teddy Dunn (who also has appeared on Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy) aka "Duncan Kane" on Veronica Mars:

U1935P28T17D3940F338DT20061025170932.jpg

Not the best picture though, but I actually think they look a lot alike! I don't understand why I didn't realise this earlier. In some pictures Teddy also kinda looks like he could be Michael Beckley (Rhys Sutherland) 's son.

Archived