One More Chance

Guest -ParaisGal-

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam gave Martha a filthy look “You’re wife wasn’t there when you needed her. She was off screwing another man, don’t you remember Jack? She screwed your best mate, Ashton Nader. Do you forget that? She’s a filthy slut, Jack and you need to realise that you’re better off without her.” She said calmly.

:angry: Sod off Sam!

“You’re wife wasn’t there when you needed her. She was off screwing another man, don’t you remember Jack? She screwed your best mate, Ashton Nader. Do you forget that? She’s a filthy slut, Jack and you need to realise that you’re better off without her.”

OMG right then and there i just wanted to punch Sam and knock her to the ground and kick her. How dare she talk about Martha like that. Paris how could just cruel words be spoken <_< Jack is better off without Sam, not Martha, him and Martha are meant to be together forever *hmph* And im glad Ashton is gone, he better not come back though, otherwise i'll have to punch him as well. Great chapter htough

Please update soon :D

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

I knew Ash was big trouble! He's such an #$%& for beating up Martha. What a loser. And Sam... she's even worse! What a meanie! I like how you've written thier characters though. It's really good.

Jack as usual was sweet and caring. How gorgeous. And Peter made an appearance! Yay! Great chapter, hope you update soon!

Archived