Deep In My Heart

Guest Tasha

Ok i got bored, so heres my first chapter. Its a big crap, and sorry for all the dialogue :P Hope you enjoy :D

Chapter 1

After a long day at the station, Jack sat in Noah’s enjoying a nice, cold beer, while chatting with Alf and Beth.

“Strike me flamin’ gallah,” exclaimed Alf.

“Grand dad!” Martha cried out, while running and giving Alf a big hug.

“Martha, what are you doing here?” Alf asked, “I wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow”

“I decided to come early,” replied Martha, “I missed you so much, and my landlord called me this morning telling me that my apartment is ready, so here I am.”

“That great love, I missed you too, and I’m glad you’re here,” said Alf while giving Martha another hug. Then Alf introduced Martha to Beth and a very stunned looking Jack. He had never seen someone as beautiful as her, and he had every intention of getting to know her. Martha noticed Jack looking at her, and gave his a warm smile, with which he returned his famous Holden smile.

“Would you care to join me for a drink?” Martha asked Jack.

“Sure,” Jack replied leading Martha towards one of the sofas in the bar. They spent the next hour just chatting and getting to know each other. This guy is amazing, and a cop. I’ve always said I loved a man in uniform, Martha thought, letting out a small giggle.

“What’s so funny?” asked a curious Jack. She’s gorgeous, and that laugh of hers is so cute, Jack thought.

“Oh nothing,” replied an embarrassed Martha.

Jack just nodded and smiled at her. Noticing some people dancing, Jack plucked up the courage to ask Martha, and was delighted when she accepted. ‘This Old Love’ by Lior was playing while Jack and Martha danced. Martha felt safe in his arms, and she felt as though she could just stay there for the rest of her life. There was something special about Jack that Martha just loved. She never felt this way about a guy, especially one she has only know for like an hour. Jack stood there thinking the same thing. He knew that Martha was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, which amazed him.

Kim, Robbie, Rob’s girlfriend, Kelly, Tasha, Maddie, Luc and Belle walked into Noah’s Bar, when they noticed Jack dancing with a mysterious brunette.

“Looks like Jack has finally hooked up with some,” Robbie said jokingly. Jack noticed his friends walking in and stopped dancing, taking Martha towards them.

“OMG!” Martha exclaimed in total shock. Now that was a face she hadn’t seen in years.

“Martha?”

Next Chapter

- who does Martha see, and how does she know that person

- who has a date

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived