One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

No, ive seen them talk in all the seasons.. Not much but a couple of times.. :P

I wonder what Haley will do, she cant be that mad cuz its a long time ago.. But Peyton looked very mad :P

Just when Brooke wanted to forgive and forget and be friends for real with her (again)..

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have? When?

And I don't mean just random talking to each other at a game, I mean really talking to each other, sitting down and having a conversation.

I can't remember seeing that a single time until last episode, and neither could me friend. Are we forgetting something? :unsure:

No dont think they ever did that but in one ep in season 3 i think Brooke went over to Nathan and they had a conversation. About Haley :P

They also talked at school in season 1, dont know what it was about but i think it was Peyton or Haley.. Lol..

And i just ment that ive seen them talking a bit at school, games or stuff like that. :P

No dont think they ever did that but in one ep in season 3 i think Brooke went over to Nathan and they had a conversation. About Haley :P

They also talked at school in season 1, dont know what it was about but i think it was Peyton or Haley.. Lol..

And i just ment that ive seen them talking a bit at school, games or stuff like that. :P

Okay, then I agree with you.

I saw the promo and I thought it would be Peyton or Rachel, and then when they were outside talking to each other, and then they started "playing" when the sprinklers went on I understood it would be Brooke.

As I said they don't really have a connection, and all the others does. The girls are all friends, or they hate each other, Lucas and Peyton have a connection, as goes for Haley and Nathan, Brooke and Lucas, Lucas and Nathan, Lucas and Haley, Rachel and Lucas, Rachel and Nathan, Mouth and Rachel...

Well technically there isn't much of a connection between Mouth&Lucas and Mouth&Nathan except for the fact that they are friends, but it was pretty obvious he wouldn't be the one on the tape (although that would have been a good/whacky storyline) :P

Brooke and Nathan has always been... what should I call it? "Friends by coincidence".

If it weren't for their mutual friends they would have had nothing to do with each other.

...until now...

Okay, then I agree with you.

I saw the promo and I thought it would be Peyton or Rachel, and then when they were outside talking to each other, and then they started "playing" when the sprinklers went on I understood it would be Brooke.

As I said they don't really have a connection, and all the others does. The girls are all friends, or they hate each other, Lucas and Peyton have a connection, as goes for Haley and Nathan, Brooke and Lucas, Lucas and Nathan, Lucas and Haley, Rachel and Lucas, Rachel and Nathan, Mouth and Rachel...

Well technically there isn't much of a connection between Mouth&Lucas and Mouth&Nathan except for the fact that they are friends, but it was pretty obvious he wouldn't be the one on the tape (although that would have been a good/whacky storyline) :P

Brooke and Nathan has always been... what should I call it? "Friends by coincidence".

If it weren't for their mutual friends they would have had nothing to do with each other.

...until now...

Well they are both the most popular people on the school so there's a connection.. But yeah i agree with you they just share the same friends. But i always felt there was a connection between them and they look very cute together so now that we know they had something they have huge 'connection'..

I just hope Haley and Brooke still can be friends. And wow im starting to like Rachel now cuz she's acting like a real friend, its just that people misunderstand her.

And yeah, Mouth and Nathan in bed!? Lol, that cracked me up big time :D

Ive seen all that have been released to date (they are on youtube)...

Peytons "brother" the first one OMG what a freak, that was scary when he came after her, but thankfully the real one showed up and saved the day lol

Sounds liek the Keith thing was true, since he came back to Lucas when he had passed out after Haley was hit by the car. Glad her baby is ok, but seriously, you can't find out a babies gender til about 18/20 weeks, and she wouldn't have been by then

The strip thing where nathan and mouth performed was hard case lol.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen 4x15:

OH MY GOD. There just HAD to be a reason why Luke suddenly changed his hair!

What an episode, so dramatic but funny at the same time.

I loved the conversation between Haley and Nathan about whether he should write the list or not.

Also about the whole Rachel thing, first she said that she was going on vacation, but then it sounded like she wasn't coming back. Now it looked like she didn't want to go at the airport, but if she goes does that mean she's not coming back? If she leaves I'm gonna miss her so much!

I also loved the whole Peyton/Brooke thing and how it FINALLY got out of hand and became a real fight instead of just Brooke whining about Peyton being a whore and Peyton not sticking up for herself.

But the closing scene with Peyton opening the door. I can't remember EVER being as shocked watching a TV show as I was when I saw Derek! Even though I have said all along he would come back I didn't expect it at all.

I thought something big would happen at the end of the episode, but then everything seemed okay and everyone seemed happy so I thought "Well, it's a happy-ending episode, that's fine, all the other episodes have been so dramatic" and then Derek is back!!

I just can't get over it.

I hope Shelley's storylines aren't over yet, I like her.

Archived