One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that episode too! Its so cute! And i love it at the basketball game and Peytons like 'nice hands' and Lucas comes back with 'nice legs' They just so had a spark! Aww! :wub: And i love the episode where they go to see if its Peytons father! Lucas is so cute!

Everyone seems to hate Peyton and wish that Brooke and Lucas get back together, but honestly I like Peyton and Lucas better, and Peyton is my favourite character (also she draws amazingly and has a very good taste in music :P )

Exactly she's so much better than Brooke! She is a total cow, always wanting what she can't have! :P

And i love it at the basketball game and Peytons like 'nice hands' and Lucas comes back with 'nice legs'
Me too! And if you've seen season 3 the

shooting

episode where they

Kiss

Peyton: You're always saving me

Lucas: Somebody's got to

Peyton leans in for a kiss!

They're just absolutley perfect for each other!

:wub:

Everyone seems to hate Peyton and wish that Brooke and Lucas get back together, but honestly I like Peyton and Lucas better, and Peyton is my favourite character (also she draws amazingly and has a very good taste in music :P )

Exactly she's so much better than Brooke! She is a total cow, always wanting what she can't have! :P

And i love it at the basketball game and Peytons like 'nice hands' and Lucas comes back with 'nice legs'
Me too! And if you've seen season 3 the

shooting

episode where they

Kiss

Peyton: You're always saving me

Lucas: Somebody's got to

Peyton leans in for a kiss!

They're just absolutley perfect for each other!

:wub:

Aww i know! I love that episode of season 3! I think it is my favourite one so far! Although Season four is rocking my socks at the mo! lol Have you seen any?!

And i agree there are alot of Peyton haters for some reason but i love her! Shes fab! :)

Ok , I'm obsessed with one tree hill .I got all 3 seasons on DVD and can't wait to buy season 4 . what do I love about the show ? well BRUCAS !!!! I'm a major brucas fan :D and Leyton makes me puke ( sorry, I'll clean up the mess ;) )

xxLore

i really like BRUCAS aswell, i would like peyton got together with jake!

Archived