One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

After Dante (the guy Nathan fixed the game for to get money from) hit Haley with his car Nathan ran over to the car while Lucas was watching Haley. Nathan dragged Dante out of the car (that crashed after hitting Haley) and started hitting him.

But then Dan came and realised Dante was dead, and when they heard the police coming he told Nathan to go away and watch Haley while he started smashing his fist in the street so it would look like he was the one who had been hitting Dante.

Dan went to jail for it.

In my opinion that part was a bit stupid, because we don't know for sure that it was Nathan who killed Dante, it could have been the carcrash as he was unconcious when he was dragged out of the car. And also, Dan never hit Dante, just the street, so he wouldn't have anyone's blood but his own on his hands...

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I think that's kind of the point. Because ever since Deb told Dan she tried to kill him, not Keith he has been regretting and seeing stuff.

Because of all the things he have seen he will do anything to make it stop, so that's probably partly why he wants to do it, so he can pay his dues.

But that still doesn't clear Jimmy's name of course (maybe Lucas will help doing that) so I doubt that he will just stay in jail and everything will be all right. Well actually, we have already learned that it wasn't that easy as Keith came back to talk to him and forgive him.

i saw alittle bit of the deb, dan last few episode of season 3 also if i remember rightly didn't dan keep seeing keith as a little boy just before the wedding?

have you found out who wrote murderer on dan's wall yet? really looking forward to this aswell

No we haven't found out yet. Actually he has imagined a lot of the writing, but when Whitey saw it too he realised it wasn't all in his head.

Yeah, Dan started seeing himself and Keith as kids after he shot him.

But Keith returned as he was before he died to see Dan in jail in episode 10.

I began watching OTH when I was sick, but I don't know where it's gone!

I don't know what season I was watching, because I;m not good with Seasons.

It was on Fox 8 here in Oz....

Payton realises she still loves Lucas, but unfortunately for her he starts going out with Brooke...?

And would anyone be able to tell me if Season 4 will be in Oz?

I liked Naley.

Ages ago, (Okay, a few months ago)

I saw an episode where, I forgot his name, left with his baby daughter, Jenny, because the mother took her...? Something like that....

Archived