One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

Thanks for that Marieh.

I have a question for those that have seen season 4. What happens with Nathan and Rachel?? I've seen a pic and i heard that she makes a move on him. I'm not really a Rachel fan and i LOVE naley so yeah i'm just hoping that nothing happens there, so if anyone has seen it can they please give me an update?

nothing happends because Haley is pregnant, so I think Rachel tried to kiss him, but he refused because of Hayley.. hmm can't remember correctly though

:P

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Ok that's pretty random though Rachel and Nathan. Awww i think Hayley and Nathan having a baby is so cute. Anyway thanks for the update. They dont show One Tree Hill here in Australia anymore except on foxtel and that's only season 1 so i brought the dvd's off the net and i'm waiting patiently for Season 4 so i can buy it. I loved season 3 and so yeah i'm kinda hanging out for the next season now.

Aww i know the Naley wedding was so cute and i thought they did the ending so well, the song i think it's by Led Zeppelin tied in so well with what was happening and it was really cool how they did that whole thing with the bracelet floating to the top.

The shooting episode i thought was really well acted like everyone was so good in it and the ending was so sad. I hate Dan grrr but then again i love his character because he's so entertaining to watch.

I love the season 3 ending and the shooting episode :)

Me too. Not to mention the one after the shooting.

Of season 4 I think episode 5

Derek the stalker

and nine

The Ravens finale

are my favourites.

Anyone else who likes Derek? (the real one)

My friend and I just LOVE him!

And about the Rachel/Nathan thing:

Rachel thought Nathan saved her when the car fell off the bridge and they were in the water, so she tried to make a move on him. Nathan didn't return her flirting, but Rachel kept trying until Nathan told her Haley was pregnant, and then she said she was sorry because she just wanted to do something nice for him because he saved her, and in her world that meant sex.

They actually kissed, or Rachel kissed Nathan at a basketballgame, and Haley got really mad, but that was before Rachel found out Haley was pregnant.

After Rachel apologised she asked if she'd had a chance if Haley wasn't pregnant, but Nathan said she's never have a chance with him because he loves Hayley.

And about the Rachel/Nathan thing:

Rachel thought Nathan saved her when the car fell off the bridge and they were in the water, so she tried to make a move on him. Nathan didn't return her flirting, but Rachel kept trying until Nathan told her Haley was pregnant, and then she said she was sorry because she just wanted to do something nice for him because he saved her, and in her world that meant sex.

They actually kissed, or Rachel kissed Nathan at a basketballgame, and Haley got really mad, but that was before Rachel found out Haley was pregnant.

After Rachel apologised she asked if she'd had a chance if Haley wasn't pregnant, but Nathan said she's never have a chance with him because he loves Hayley.

Anyone notice a remarkable similarity between Robbie and Tasha and Nathan and Hayley

Both started going out with their, at the time, best friends, brother.

They both ran away for their first marriage, only telling the parents of the husband after the event.

In between times, the wife ran away, and despite the best intentions of her husband and her best friend, they didn't return.

On returning after a period seperated they got back together and remarried, this time in front of friends and families.

Immediately after the second wedding, the wife announced she was pregnant.

The husband has killed someone.

Archived