One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me what you think after seeing 4x15

Okay ive seen the episode now and this is what i have to say;

-Perfect ending and i knew he would come back soon so i cant say i was surprised. When we saw Derek getting dressed i knew it was him. And also, i hope Peyton get a big black-eye

:P

-Lucas look horrible!! THE HAIR :o

-Now i hate Peyton a lot more than i did before i saw this ep. How can she be so damn rude!! Get over it payt. They say that you never get together with your friend's ex but Peyton did when Brooke and Luc broke up. Well i know this can be a looooooooooooooong discussion between 'Peyton-Brooke-fans' so lets just not go any further. :P

-Ive gotta say; i LOVE Rachel and Brooke together! They are so sweet and it was so sad when they said goodbye. Poor Brooke - all alone again.

-All the prom dresses looked great and they wore all amazing.

Mouth and Brooke<3

Well well thats it. I guess you disagree on everything i said but we all have different opinions :wink:

Yeah, you're right, I disagree on pretty much everything you said :lol:

I think the discussion between Brooke and Peyton fans could go on forever, so they better become friends again in a way that doesn't make one of them the bad guy and one of them the hero, otherwise I'm afraid wars will break out :P

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree!!

Also, even though our conversation supposingly is over, I have to add:

I'm not justefying what Peyton did, it was bad. I also agree that Peyton and Nathan was broken up. What I don't like is that, as Peyton said, Brooke makes her feel like a whore for telling the truth when she slept with Nathan only moments after he broke up with her best friend.

But I think they both did stupid things (and one thing I don't like at all is how Brooke made fun of Peyton's mom's death) and I want them to be friends again.

Me being a Peyton fan has nothing to do with the fight :wink:

I agree with you, the joke on her mum was totally wrong and both Brooke and Peyton have done MANY wrong and bad things over the seasons. But thats why we love them :D Lol..

I want them to be friends to, i think it was better when everybody was friends in season 2.

I think all OTH fans agree with me one thing; I hope the whole thing wont end with sesaon 4! :P

I agree! But is there going to be a season 5? I thought so with

Lucas talking about going to college closer, Haley and Nathan's back-and-forth college plans and Rachel being expelled right before graduation. I got a bit worried when she left this episode, but I think she'll come back!

Also, there's less than 10 episodes left of the season, and unless they waste all the episodes on the week or so between prom and graduation we will get started on the summer vacation and maybe even them going back to school, and there's no way that can be drama-less.

If this is the last season they will need all the last episodes to clear up everything, and that will just be messy.

Also I don't think they will quit the show with two pregnant characters, I mean what's the point of getting them pregnant if we're not gonna get any more storylines out of it than we've had already? There hasn't really been much about Karen's pregnancy, and they still have a few Haley storylines left before it's getting old if you ask me.

Also I have to say, it's so good to be discussing One Tree Hill with a Brooke fan that isn't all "I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG, PEYTON IS A TOTAL *every bad word you can think of* END OF DISCUSSION". :wink:

Lol, yeah i dislike those people alot! :P

We are right in our own way and of course people have different opinions so we just have to accept that.

But i hope or think they're gonna make a season 5. Like u said, they have to much left and ill get pissed of if Karen and everybody wont find out about Dan killing Keith.

I completely forgot about that! The ideal season finale would be something like Lucas suddenly realising he has proof that Dan killed Keith (all this during the graduation ceremony) during holding the senior speech. Suddenly he gets a flashback, remembering seeing something, he gets all weird, and worried he's having another heart attack Karen goes in to premature labour (all stressed out). The same thing happens to Haley when Lucas decides to reveal the secret. Everyone is mad at Dan, and the police storms the building to arrest him With the low security at the police station with all the officers gone, Derek the Stalker (who was at the station for new interviews) manages to escape and heads for Tree Hill High.

Inside everything is a mess after Dan being arrested, and no one notices Derek.

Derek holds Haley, Brooke and Peyton as hostages in a classroom, and Peyton and Brooke realises they miss each other and want to be friends again.

Meanwhile Rachel is back, and wants to say hello to the graduated seniors. Talking to Nathan they realise the girls are missing, and they rush to find them.

Karen is rushed to hospital, with Peyton's father by her side for support, while Lucas is at the Police station to testify.

It turns out Bevin gave away important information about emergency exits at the school to Derek, and everyone is worried he will escape again.

Meanwhile Haley gets sick, something is wrong with the baby!

A little out there, I got carried away :P

Archived