One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

I think it was

Mouth

who wrote it on the wall

I believe he saw Dan murdering Keith

<- Not sure though :P I have a weak memory.

Wow! I hope it is right about how someone saw Dan killing Keith but I hope it wasnt Mouth!!! Mouth is the cutest I dont recon he would have it in him to break into the house and write murderer on the wall.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see the next episode especially after the "open your eyes" thing. Lucas must have seen something we didn't notice! I'm gonna watch the shooting episode again today, I have to make sure I haven't ignored anything that Lucas might have seen...

I think the shooting episode (3.16) is my all time favourite because the acting is SO good! I have checked now watching episode 3.16, 3.17 and 4.10 but I can't see anything. I thought for a second that Jimmy and Keith had switched places so Jimmy was closer to the door (that would have been weird) but they hadn't... I also thought that maybe the gun would be on the wrong side of Jimmy. If the gun had been on his left side something would be wrong, because we (and Lucas) saw him holding it and shooting with the right hand, but the gun was on his right side so it wasn't that either.

The only thing remotely close to weird was how close Jimmy and Keith was laying next to each other, but that can't be it...

I thought it could be that Lucas saw Dan walk in to the school after he brought Peyton ou, but if he did it wasn't shown because I went through those scenes, capping like crazy and looking for Dan but he's not in any of those scenes....

Thanks for that Marieh.

I have a question for those that have seen season 4. What happens with Nathan and Rachel?? I've seen a pic and i heard that she makes a move on him. I'm not really a Rachel fan and i LOVE naley so yeah i'm just hoping that nothing happens there, so if anyone has seen it can they please give me an update?

Archived