One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Well I personally think they have great chemistry- I've thought that ever since the 1st season when there was that party at Nathan's and they almost slept together. IMO they've always had a really intense relationship and underlying chemistry and the episode when they won the state championship and they got together has got to be one of the best ever. lol I guess it's each to their own- i mean I know a lot of people love Martha and Jack together but I just don't think they have any chemistry what so ever so I guess it just depends on the individual. But yeah- Leyton all the way :P

The last episode was really good! I almost went crazy when I saw Tyler Hilton in the credits atfter the opening credits, I've been waiting for a Chris Keller return.

And it was so funny when he stepped out of that tour bus and Haley says "Stupid. Elvis. Sandwich!"

Yeah, that was kinda sweet. I like Chris Keller :)

I loved that quote he had during season 3 (?) when he said he wouldn't sleep with cheerleaders unless there were at least three of them, and then he sees three cheerleaders in the hallway and says "Three Cheerleaders. God LOVES Chris Keller!"

And "Chris Keller's work here is done" will always be a classic :P

I love Chris!! I think it was kinda sweet in the end of the episode when he tried to get the gangs attention, he does really like them :P

And it was so funny when he said to the girls - "Slept with her, kissed her and been slapped by her" or something like that :D

And it was so funny when he stepped out of that tour bus and Haley says "Stupid. Elvis. Sandwich!"

:lol: That was a really funny quote

I liked this weeks Episode. I loved the way they crashed the Prom! I wonder if we'll ever see Rachel again...

Archived