One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, i loved Brooke/Lucas, so much better than Pucas. They had real chemistry between them. Pucas just seems fotced and cringeworthy. I've now gone off Lucas a bit and Brooke's the only character i truly love. She's brilliant. :wub:

Mee to, i luv her!! I like many of the other characters but Brooke is my all time favorite :)

I wonder what guy she will end up with next. Somebody said that Chase will take her back but somewhere else someone said she will end up with Derek (The good one).

I so love Brucas :wub: :wub: They've got so much chemistry together. In Belgium we are seeing season three; so we've got many Brucas moments :wub: And I hate Lucas, because he is with Peyton! And I don't like his blond hair; there was an episode where he looked like PsychoDerek!

When i first watched the show Peyton and Dan were the only two characters i disliked (my feelings haven't changed on either), but i loved Lucas (especially when he was with Brooke) but since he broke her heart again and got back with Peyton *yawn* i've really started to hate him as much as i hate Dan and Peyton. I think Brooke the only character i really watch it for now. She should get her own spin off show. :)

As much as i like Haley i think i prefered her as nice tutor girl rather than fiesty, bitchy wife and cheerleader. I like her and Nathan as a couple, and i like it when she stands up for herself (against the likes of Rachel etc), i just don't like how much her character seems to have changed over time.

^

Totally agree with what you said about Haley. She used to be like totally original and so different to all the rather "plastic" cheerleaders and now she's just like fully obsessed with Nathan. It's like she can't function without him. I really don't like the way they have changed her.

Brooke is probably my favourite character just because she's so fun. Peyton and Lucas are always whinging and complaing "poor me" blah blah blah. Then I would defs say Nathan, because James is hot and I feel so bad for the poor guy. Everything bad that could possibly happen does, yet he doesn't go all whingy (much).

Archived