One Tree Hill season 4

Guest freakybuffy

I haven't watched the episode but it sounds absolutely amazing. Not sure what you guys have heard or seen about 417, but I just saw these on LJ and thought some ofyou guys would be interested. These are two "sneakpeak" videos of episode 417.

This one is basically all cast

and this one includes some leyton and naley scenes with the same all cast scene as above sneakpeak 417 (the naley scene is absolutely adorable :wub: )

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okat, that Episode was brilliant. I loved every single second of it.

Yeah, I jumped when Derek moved. And when I re-watched that bit; I jumped again. The Episode was really well done, it had the exact level of horror and fight that I love. Now I'm waiting around to see S4E17.

So Mouth's going with Rachel? Then how come he lands in Jail? Does he steal a ticket or something? :P

Haven't read anything past the first post (I hate spoilers :P) although ironically I want some on derek. Can someone tell me if he comes back? I've only just seen the sixth or seventh episode. Don't tell me how just if. :P

He definitely wasn't dead when he was brought out of the house, cause he wasn't covered up or anything, and it was pretty clear they were trying to stabilize him. He might die later though, in real life I think he would have died a long time ago. Violent fights, stabbing, electocating and falling down the stairs, tough night for stalker-Derek :P

Yeah it was an awesome episode! I can't wait for the next one :D I'm so happy that Brooke and Peyton are friends again. I liked how they worked together against Derek :)

"Peyton, 8th grade cheer camp" :D

Archived