*****Promises to Keep***** (by I love music) - comments

Di

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found them!!! :) Tho I’ve only had time to read (and review) “Memories†so far. Going away for a few days over Xmas but should have some time on Xmas Eve morning to read the rest. Anyway, I thought “Memories†was excellent, so emotional (and loved the tie-in with the song). :)

Thanks for your comments about A&F. I did read your review. I always had a niggling doubt myself about the kids not remembering anything (I can remember, vaguely, stuff from when I was about two years old) but when I asked friends one or two couldn’t even remember anything from before they were seven.

Looking forward to going back and reading more of your fics. :)

And so you’ll be posting your fics on BTTB when...? :D

Ha, had a great time reading Shahhnun’s fic in work today :) but won’t have time to even breathe tomorrow or Fri, going to be v.v.busy. :( Shame, I need the break, getting things together for moving house and my stress levels are hitting waaay beyond peak. Still, you gotta let go of stress somehow and somebody has to suffer so I’m having a pretty good, if totally mad, time in my latest fic, gradually destroying Angie... :o:ph34r: