*****Promises to Keep***** (by I love music) - comments

Di

Mod Edit: The Comments for this story are slightly different to others because this fic has been posted before so I've added the comments I love Music received first time round and those she received second time round and the board automatically posts them chronologically. This means if you were to read the comments you'll have a full set from chapter one to the end and then another full set from chapter one to the end. Confusing but I thought it was only fair that ILM got all the comments together, so she can remember, back in a time when KK not JM ruled the Bay, just how many people loved reading her stories.

Kat.

yipeee love for ever babe :)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how I alter the title of this topic as "promises to keep" is meant to be all in small letters (like a whisper) and it's really annoying me because it's got capital letters in! Or can some nice, kind person just change the title for me :) so that it reads like this

*****promises to keep*****

I like that you're posting from the beginning again because those chapters were and still are so good! Don't take this the wrong way.. because I mean it in a good way! .. but they're creepy, do you know what I mean? It's like they're setting the scene for what's going to happen and.. well, I'm rambling on now but they're great anyways!

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

Awww no :( all gone! :angry: That's why I prefer FF.net (even though they've recently introduced the most crappest rating system, ok for the writers but hell for readers searching for fics) Will you be updating at FF.net at all whilst you're re-loading here? <_<hint hint :D

Awww no :(  all gone! :angry:  That's why I prefer FF.net (even though they've recently introduced the most crappest rating system, ok for the writers but hell for readers searching for fics) Will you be updating at FF.net at all whilst you're re-loading here? <_<hint hint  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that the addy for fanfiction net, i love to go to lots of dif fanfiction sites then you have other stuff to read while waiting for all stuff to be uploaded

:lol: You REALLY confused me... I clicked on the link from the front page and it didn't register until about half way through the chapter that I realised it sounded kinda familiar... and realised I was reading chapter two (because I somehow missed the heading *chapter two* :rolleyes: )

Yeah, anyway, great to read this again, knowing what is to come and everything - had almost forgotten how it all started! :D

Awww no :(  all gone! :angry:  That's why I prefer FF.net (even though they've recently introduced the most crappest rating system, ok for the writers but hell for readers searching for fics) Will you be updating at FF.net at all whilst you're re-loading here? <_<hint hint  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, sorry, I took the fic off ff.net as it takes me ages to upload etc. I decided to take a paragraph out of Always and Forever on Sat and I ended up stuffing up all the chapters so I had to re-post the whole fic, which took up nearly the whole afternoon. I know what you mean about trying to find stories, I have a few fave authors on there and the only way I can ever figure out if anyone's updated is going into "Just In" and then the programme!

Claire, I finally found your site with the fics (plus a new one by you!!! :) ) so I'm gonna try and find time to settle down and read them all some time! (Loads of fics on there, Leanne!)

I'm still going to upload all the chapters that were on here before the site crashed but I'll do a reminder with each one so ppl aren't reading them twice.

Just to let you know that I decided to re-post ?promises to keep? from the very beginning before posting any new chapters. I was getting near the last few chapters and going over the previous chapters and making slight alterations helps me tie everything up better and also gives me a bit more time to work on the last chapters.

If you don?t want to re-read chapters, but want to know what happens next in the story, check on this thread because I?ll let you know as soon as a brand new chapter is finally added.

Sorry to do it this way, but I?m always pushed for time! :)