*****Promises to Keep***** (by I love music) - comments

Di

Oh, well, that makes two ppl reading anyway!  :)

I think I got a bit out of my rhythm with being away two weeks and not doing any writing.  I was out yesterday afternoon but I wrote some in the evening and it was coming along better.  Not great, but, yeh, I'm fairly happy - I managed to get a couple of funny moments in and I like to think I'm funny!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than just 2 ppl - this fanfic is amazing. I honestly don't know how you've done it with all the twists & turns in the story. If I was trying to write something like this I'd have gotten myself so tied up in knots by now !!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, thanks to everyone for the reviews and for your really nice message, Shahhnun. :)

I've heard a rumour that a neighbour from hell might be moving back in to our block of flats. :( I don't know if it's true or not and my family and friends are really supportive but as a result I just don't feel like writing at the moment. I'll try and get back to this fic soon, but I can't concentrate on anything else just now. Fingers crossed, it's just a rumour and they won't come back.

Oh, well, that makes two ppl reading anyway!  :)

I think I got a bit out of my rhythm with being away two weeks and not doing any writing.  I was out yesterday afternoon but I wrote some in the evening and it was coming along better.  Not great, but, yeh, I'm fairly happy - I managed to get a couple of funny moments in and I like to think I'm funny!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than just 2 ppl - this fanfic is amazing. I honestly don't know how you've done it with all the twists & turns in the story. If I was trying to write something like this I'd have gotten myself so tied up in knots by now !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You don't know how many times I have got myself tied up in knots!!! Some of the twists were intentional, some of them were totally unplanned. Wow, and the searches I've had to conduct on Google - how much blood would be on a knife if someone was killed? what does an imitation gun look like? how long could someone be unconscious for without it causing permanent damage?

If I ever get questioned by Interpol I hope you guys will back me up that my research was just for a fanfic! :lol:

ps I'd love to read another of your fics, Shahhhnun, you're one of my favourite authors. :)

See that's what I really like about your fic.. the fact that you go to all that trouble to make sure that everything's realistic! Me, I just write what I think and it could probably never happen in a million years!  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, yes, but if I didn't get the answer (and, believe me, I didn't a lot of the time, which is why I've had to abandon my plans to become a master criminal :P ) I just plunged ahead with it anyway. Personally, I think your own stories are far more realistic than mine. :)

It’ll be quite a while yet - told you I was slow! - but I haven’t deserted this fic. The last chapter is being worked on...slooowwwly...

The "last" chapter is getting waaaay too long again!!! :rolleyes: I have a massive problem with words, I talk too much and I write too much!

Anyway, what I'll do is, it'll still be the last chapter but I'll add an Epilogue after that. It'll probably be the end of the week at the very, very earliest before the "last" chapter is finished tho.