Only You (by bay girl) - comments

-Jade-

Don't be a bully Nicole. I know all your days reading fics too. :lol::P:ph34r:

Also, Puja, You say you spent from 2pm until 6:30pm reading this fic. Which I do believe means you would have missed Home and Away, shown at 6pm. Can you clarify this?

Er, :ph34r: yeah, I kinda missed Home and Away today...and I'm going to Meadowhall tomorrow to do a bit of shopping so I also miss the repeat...But, blame bay girl for her fabulous writing! Once I started, I just felt I had to carry on... (I hope that's a good enough excuse; I usually watch Home and Away religiously lol)

*claps* You officially have no life.

Thanks Nicole! I agree! lol

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be a bully Nicole. I know all your days reading fics too. :lol::P:ph34r:

Also, Puja, You say you spent from 2pm until 6:30pm reading this fic. Which I do believe means you would have missed Home and Away, shown at 6pm. Can you clarify this?

Er, :ph34r: yeah, I kinda missed Home and Away today...and I'm going to Meadowhall tomorrow to do a bit of shopping so I also miss the repeat...But, blame bay girl for her fabulous writing! Once I started, I just felt I had to carry on... (I hope that's a good enough excuse; I usually watch Home and Away religiously lol)

*claps* You officially have no life.

Thanks Nicole! I agree! lol

MEADOWHALL!? Damn you. I love that place. I hardly go though.. mums too lazy to pop on the motorway. lol. (and too scared) I'm going to learn how to bus it there one day...

Sorry, I got excited. lol.

The New Look there is HUGE. I used to love the bottom floor, all 915!! Now I can fit into adult stuff. *smug face*

And they have a glass lift, which I always find cool... Meadowhall is brilliant. They have a McCafe! :o First and only one I saw... it's brilliant.

I'll shut up now. lol.

EDIT:

I've just thought of another "Only at Meadowhall" thing.

Only at Meadowhall do you have those three 11 year old girls peering over the rail on the second floor, 'accidentally' dropping dairy milk mcflurry down below at the ground floor.

He he.

Edited by Nicom

^:o Lol.

Meadowhall? I'm guessing that's a shopping centre...a strangely named one too! :P

And milk bombing 11-year-olds?! :huh:

Glass lifts? McCafes?! Ancient! Maybe you poms are a bit behind on the technology...cos they've been here for like...forever!

:D Haha! *points*

Er-hmmm; so have we!!

*Whispers*- I believe Nicole still lives in the Dark Ages; bless :P

lol great chapter. Poor Martha, i can imagine how horrible that dream could of been :( Love her reason to be cranky, a bit like the show. But its great. Jack better not break his promises in this fic like he does in the show. Love it though

Please update soon :D

Your planning something, and I won't like it one bit.

I know this fic is going to end badly.. I know I keep going on about it, and it's not like you've commented on it... but I can tell.

You've wrote numerous GREAT fics, all of which have BRILLIANT endings. You're going to do a sad one now... I know you are. :(

But I'm going to try my hardest to stop you, because you're happy endings are FABULOUS! :D

So please, do a happy one. :)

Great. I sat there trying to understand the dream - I failed. lol.

Hmm... seems to me like Martha hasn't totally overcome that thing with everyone leaving her. She needs some more psychiatrist sessions me thinks.