Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows

Guest *belle*

The actor has played the part so well,the scenes just before and after he stabbed Sally were great.He really didn't believe he had a choice and you could feel that.

Yeah exactly, you could really believe what he was saying and it was like you could actually feel his pain. That's one of the main things I like about HAA, you can really believe what is happening and can really feel what the characters are feeling. I would be gobsmacked if they did the same thing they did with Peter but I take my hat off to Ian Meadows for playing Rocco so strongly - he's a fantastic actor and will do well for himself in the future!

You've said it all Lowi!!

I really would like to see Ian Meadows returning to the show but unfortunately I doubt it will happen!! I'll have a tissue too!! :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I would just pop in here and show my appreciation for Ian/Rocco! I really believe that Rocco could have had great potential in the show. There could have been many directions to take his charcter and also the storylines which he could have been involved in. The whole gang arriving in Summer Bay storyline IMO was great. The way in which Ian portrayed Rocco was amazing, he really bought his character to life.

It so sad that he is going to die

:( :(

I'll just say it once more....Ian Meadows is an amazing actor!! :D

^ I completely agree Coco. Although I wasn't a big fan of the gang storyline until towards the end I don't take anything away from Ian Meadows amazing acting. There were so many possible storyline opportunities to pursue with him if he stayed in the Bay. Ian is incredible!

I want two thing that can happen (number three probably won't)

1) Rocco picture put up somewhere in the Summer Bay house, he deserves to be remember, episcally after the writers buried him in an UNMARKED grave, how could they do that? :angry::(

and

2) Ian Meadows return as another character (totally possible) and this time as a permie :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

i wanted to hate him when he stabbed sally but i really couldn't, i loved him too much!!!

A true Rocco fan :) how could anyone hate him ?

I think a big part of not being able to hate him even though he hurt a lot of people is the fact that you could see it in his eyes that he really didnt wanna do all that stuff but he didnt really have a choice, so it makes you more understanding toward him...and just wanna hug him but y'know lol :rolleyes::wub:

i wanted to hate him when he stabbed sally but i really couldn't, i loved him too much!!!

A true Rocco fan :) how could anyone hate him ?

I think a big part of not being able to hate him even though he hurt a lot of people is the fact that you could see it in his eyes that he really didnt wanna do all that stuff but he didnt really have a choice, so it makes you more understanding toward him...and just wanna hug him but y'know lol :rolleyes::wub:

Exactly, Rocco was an awesome character, you just had to understand him.

• 2 months later...

I have some awesome news for all you Ian Meadows/Rocco Cooper fans!! Ian will be appearing in the upcoming drama series "The Pacific", which will air in 2009. It will be co-produced by HBO & Channel Seven.

You can find more about this by reading the article in the News section of this forum!!!

Archived