Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows

Guest *belle*

^^^^

That video is excellent!

It made me cry watching the parts when he dies! I am more than 100% sure that when this is shown in Ireland I will be balling my eyes out the whole episode

The song was excellent!

Same here lol :rolleyes: I love the Rocco character cuz although he does some bad stuff, you can tell he doesn't want to and I think it's obvious that he's a good guy. It's such a pity what happens tho cuz they could have done so much with his character and I think Ian is a brilliant actor, you really believe him and really get into it, as if its really happening lol

I think that also! He a great actor and character.

I wish they didn't kill him off! Maybe they can bring him back to life! They have done that before. Haven't they? Well it has happened on other tv shows!

He's not dead, either Johnny faked his death to get back at Ric and therefore Sally, or Sally faked his death so Rocco could escape Johnny's evil clutches OR he could do a Peter and be in Witness Protection :)

^^^^

Did that happen?

Or is it just a suggestion?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^

That video is excellent!

It made me cry watching the parts when he dies! I am more than 100% sure that when this is shown in Ireland I will be balling my eyes out the whole episode

The song was excellent!

Same here lol :rolleyes: I love the Rocco character cuz although he does some bad stuff, you can tell he doesn't want to and I think it's obvious that he's a good guy. It's such a pity what happens tho cuz they could have done so much with his character and I think Ian is a brilliant actor, you really believe him and really get into it, as if its really happening lol

I think that also! He a great actor and character.

I wish they didn't kill him off! Maybe they can bring him back to life! They have done that before. Haven't they? Well it has happened on other tv shows!

He's not dead, either Johnny faked his death to get back at Ric and therefore Sally, or Sally faked his death so Rocco could escape Johnny's evil clutches OR he could do a Peter and be in Witness Protection :)

^^^^

Did that happen?

Or is it just a suggestion?

ahh, I meant to put I think, yup its only a suggestion :( , but it could happen right?, Rocco is so awesome, I want him back :wub:

I know he's wubbly! hehe

It seems that Ian only takes on short/small roles but seems to pick the ones that mean something to him or something that he wants to experience which I respect cuz I think that helps him to be a better actor but its such a shame - I luv Rocco!! lol :wub:

I know he's wubbly! hehe

It seems that Ian only takes on short/small roles but seems to pick the ones that mean something to him or something that he wants to experience which I respect cuz I think that helps him to be a better actor but its such a shame - I luv Rocco!! lol :wub:

Ian is an awesome actor, I have only seen him in HAA and can't find that much about him, which is sad cos he's so cute :wub:

I know he's wubbly! hehe

Ian is an awesome actor, I have only seen him in HAA and can't find that much about him, which is sad cos he's so cute :wub:

Yeah isnt he lol. I've only seen him in HAA and have tried downloading or watching online his other stuff but cant seem to find any of it. There were a few previews on Grace Productions website I think but my realplayer or whatever it is wldnt work so I couldnt see it :( lol

Btw did anyone think he looked majorily hot in that black shirt (the episode with the party were Drew gets drunk), like hotter than usual? I just luv when he smiles lol :wub:

Yeah isnt he lol. I've only seen him in HAA and have tried downloading or watching online his other stuff but cant seem to find any of it. There were a few previews on Grace Productions website I think but my realplayer or whatever it is wldnt work so I couldnt see it :( lol

Btw did anyone think he looked majorily hot in that black shirt (the episode with the party were Drew gets drunk), like hotter than usual? I just luv when he smiles lol :wub:

He's hot all the time, but yes he was soooo hot in the black shirt :wub: , oh his smiles are just :wub: , how could you not love him?

He's hot all the time, but yes he was soooo hot in the black shirt :wub: , oh his smiles are just :wub: , how could you not love him?

lol true true :lol: ahhh im obsessed!! Maybe we should start an self-help group, like Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows Addicts Anonymous or something lol

lol true true :lol: ahhh im obsessed!! Maybe we should start an self-help group, like Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows Addicts Anonymous or something lol

lol, yup, this can't be healthly, Rocco Cooper is soooooooo sexy, so therefore Ian Meadows is too :), OMG how did I work that? hehe, maybe Ian Meadows could head the group :lol:

Archived