Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows

Guest *belle*

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if we start a petition, besides they made a twin of Angie Russel, so why not Rocco?

But then you would get people saying.. if Rocco had a twin why wasn't he in Johnny's gang??

don't get me wrong i don't want him to leave but i think we are just going to have to accept that he won't be coming back! Tissues anyone?

But then you would get people saying.. if Rocco had a twin why wasn't he in Johnny's gang??

don't get me wrong i don't want him to leave but i think we are just going to have to accept that he won't be coming back! Tissues anyone?

Well, weel I dont want him to go :(

I'll have a tissue thanks :(

The actor has played the part so well,the scenes just before and after he stabbed Sally were great.He really didn't believe he had a choice and you could feel that.

Yeah exactly, you could really believe what he was saying and it was like you could actually feel his pain. That's one of the main things I like about HAA, you can really believe what is happening and can really feel what the characters are feeling. I would be gobsmacked if they did the same thing they did with Peter but I take my hat off to Ian Meadows for playing Rocco so strongly - he's a fantastic actor and will do well for himself in the future!

Archived