Rocco Cooper/Ian Meadows

Guest *belle*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian Meadows is one of the cutest actors I have seen, and there are alot of cute actors out :wub: , maybe he could go back on HAA, maybe a Ghost for Johnny like Chole and Irene? or as a new character, or maybe bcuz Rocco's not really dead :wub:

Or maybe he could come back as Rocco's long lost identical twin brother

^^^ Totally agree with all of you and the ideas of him coning back!!

I really dont want him to

leave the Bay...I havnt seen the episode where he leavees because we are only after seening the episode when Sally gets stabbed and is on the operating table

so yeah!!!

I love Rocco so I hope he comes back..

leave the Bay...I havnt seen the episode where he leavees because we are only after seening the episode when Sally gets stabbed and is on the operating table

so yeah!!!

Rocco wont be coming back cuz its not as if HAA have any hesitations about killing characters off, and IM only signed a 3 month contract...plus Ric wouldnt have been allowed to go to jail if he was in witness protection or whatever =]

But we can still dream anywhere, girls, hmm? :P

I think I missed an ep in the UK somehow..watched yesterday's repeat of Friday's episode then todays episode which should follow on but I think it was the first ep of 2007 in Aus and from the recap, it looks as though I've missed an episode...if you can even follow what I mean lol =S

so yeah!!!

Rocco wont be coming back cuz its not as if HAA have any hesitations about killing characters off, and IM only signed a 3 month contract...plus Ric wouldnt have been allowed to go to jail if he was in witness protection or whatever =]

But we can still dream anywhere, girls, hmm? :P

I think I missed an ep in the UK somehow..watched yesterday's repeat of Friday's episode then todays episode which should follow on but I think it was the first ep of 2007 in Aus and from the recap, it looks as though I've missed an episode...if you can even follow what I mean lol =S

Lol i know what you mean i feel like that hmm confusing! , Yes i don't see him coming back either but there is always fan fiction???

Archived