Desire & Despair

Guest Drew

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Chapters Drew. Somehow, i knew Josie wouldn't get killed :P just wanted to tease us so we thought she would. Saying that i don't want Amanda or Josie to die because then they can't plot their schemes against one another :P.

I think it will interesting, for Martha to cheat on Jack with Hunter you never know Hunter may tell Martha some stuff he hasn't told Belle. I wonder what Dennis has got against Belle, must be something big. I wouldn't normally take Peter's side, but when it's between Dan and Him i would lol. Dan just seems to be plain and boring!

Drew, I know someone who'll be very, very happy if you keep Peter alive.... And no, it's not me but I'll definitely be happy if he's alive.

P/S: I heard something.... You.... chatting.... someone..... you.... think.... very.... pretty.... :P

Thanks Aaron! Glad your enjoyed the chapters!

And Lil knows what happens to Peter :o She got it out of me :P Next update should hopefully be tonight!

P/S: I heard something.... You.... chatting.... someone..... you.... think.... very.... pretty.... :P

Would you care to explain that Chrissie? :P

^ How did Lil manage that? :P An update tonight? I definitely cannot wait for it. :D

Would you care to explain that Chrissie? :P

My lips are sealed.... :ph34r:

Archived