Fan Fiction Request Thread

aejdude

Wait lol I think i have it lol tell me if im wrong:

“Rachel where are you?”

Kim yelled out, Rachel replied “I’m in here, Tasha came over before and asked if I’d look after baby Ella” Kim said “why what’s she doing?”

Rachel replied happily “she had to go to the city, Josie wanted her for something “

Kim said “oh ok!”

Rachel replied “you don’t sound very happy with it”

Kim said walking into the room “No no I’m ok with it I was just asking!”

Rachel picked up Baby Ella and gave her to Kim, she replied “she’s so cute isn’t she Kim!”

Kim said with a smile on his face “yeah she is she looks just like her Mum!”

Rachel replied “I wish we could have one of our own!”

Kim said “Hey we’ve talked about that babe we can adopt”

Rachel replied “but its not the same I want one of our own!”

Kim said “you know that’s not possible now babe! Its not my fault!”

Rachel replied “I know and I’m not blaming you sweetie, hey lets take Ella for a walk yeah Tash left the push chair!”

Kim agreed and put Ella in the push chair.

“Hello Irene!”

Rachel said whilst walking next to Kim and Baby Ella, “Hello Rachel and Kim, how’re you doing?” Rachel replied “we’re ok just taking Ella for a walk, Tash has gone to see Josie in the city”

Irene said “why what for?”

Rachel replied “I don’t know all she said is she’s going to the city and wont be back until this afternoon”

Irene said “hmm that’s strange she usually tells me where she’s going!”

Rachel replied “maybe she’s just visiting Josie and didn’t want to take Ella with her”

Irene said “yeah maybe, anyway I better be going to work, I’ll catch you round darl!”

Em your post got me thinking. What about having a thread on writer's tips? Like the tutorial thread in the creativity and multimedia section. Kind of like an online writing lesson; anyone can give their advice on writing techniques, structure, SPAG etc, such as your structure post in here. It would benefit younger writers or writers for whom English isn't their first language but I think any writer can benefit from techniques that might improve their writing. It wouldn't take anything away from Nicole's proof reading thread, because proof reading would still be needed, it just might give writers a bit more confidence. It would also be somewhere you could ask questions and receive advice back. What do people think?

Edited by SKYKAT

Em your post got me thinking. What about having a thread on writer's tips? Like the tutorial thread in the creativity and multimedia section. Kind of like an online writing lesson; anyone can give their advice on writing techniques, structure, SPAG etc, such as your structure post in here. It would benefit younger writers or writers for whom English isn't their first language but I think any writer can benefit from techniques that might improve their writing. It wouldn't take anything away from Nicole's proof reading thread, because proof reading would still be needed, it just might give writers a bit more confidence. It would also be somewhere you could ask questions and receive advice back. What do people think?

Fantastic idea!

Me wants one, me wants one :D

Author: ??

Title: ??

Rating: Anything. Except the over 18 one, that might be a bit dodgy...

Characters: Charlie, Rachel and Kim

Summary: Charlie comes back and manages, somehow, to steal Kim away from Rachel.

Mine!! *waves a firey stick at everyone to stay back!!*

Oooh I get two versions! Sweet ^_^

Since you're all so keen, I've had another idea that I've been kicking around for a while, but I don't think I'll get around to doing it myself. This idea's a lot simpler:

Pairing: Lucas/Dean

Summary: Dean comes back to Summer Bay after Gareth's acting carreer takes off in the city. He's glad to see his friend Mattie again, but she's not the reason he came back. (See pairing :wink:)

Does someone else want to do that one? Sorry Emmasi, I'm worried that I can't pull it off!