Fan Fiction Request Thread

aejdude

Here's a snippet from the story I'm writing. It's pretty bad, but oh well. You'll live.

It suddenly hit Drew, the perfect plan. Not only would his father never steal the new lover, but it would shock Peter enough of being a father to a gay guy. He could also steal any guy from any girl, if he pulled out the seduction charm. But who? The guy needed to be someone that would make Amanda look like a saint, someone who could act nice, but play evil, but would care for Drew deep down. Some one that Drew would be able to convince to love him and someone who would never bother to think of having sex with Peter.

Is that okay?

Is my fan fic ever going to be made?? Or will i have to wait even longer :(

Yeah, :lol: it will be. I'll get working on it today because i'm starting to feel bad now for not doing it :P.

EDIT: I've been writing it, wrote half of it so far. :)

Edited by aejdude

Yeah, but I'm trying to get more...emotion into it. Drama....LOL. It should be longer I hope. Hmmm....

I want to read a fic on the bubbly Zoe! That's my request....

Author: unknown for now

Title Unknown for now

Rating: Doesn't matter

Characters: Zoe (bubbly Zoe) and...Peter.

Summary: Zoe and Peter start a relationship together, but it's not as easy at it looks.

Anyone?