Belinda Emmett dies, age 32

Guest *dW*

Im in shock. I mean we all knew she was still sick, you only had to look at how frail she was whenever she went to awards with Rove. Just didnt know she was this sick. An absolute loss. Poor Rove. he is going to be devasted. They may just do a 'best of Rove live' on tuesday with extra interviews with this weeks stars by Pete. Hopefully Rove will just take the time off and grieve. i dont know about you, but i couldnt enjoy watching him, knowing how much pain he would have to be in.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in shock. I mean we all knew she was still sick, you only had to look at how frail she was whenever she went to awards with Rove. Just didnt know she was this sick. An absolute loss. Poor Rove. he is going to be devasted.

Thats excatly what my mum said.

:(

Rip Belinda

R.I.P Belinda Emmett :(

She was so beautiful and talented.

I had the pleasure of seeing her in her wedding dress, beginning of last year when she married Rove. The wedding, was at a Church, around the corner from my house. She looked so beautiful. Belinda and Rove, looked so in love with each other that day :(

I also had the pleasure of meeting Belinda in August last year. I flew to Melbourne to be in the audience for ROVE LIVE, and she was sitting behind me. I told her, how I saw her on her wedding day, told her how beautiful she looked. She told me thankyou, and we had a chat.

I will miss you Belinda, may the Lord look after you. :(

I'd say that there won't be anymore Rove Live shows for this year. They would have been close (a few weeks?) to the season finale anyway. If there are more, they might do a "best of" or something...maybe, maybe Rove will do a final for the year in a few weeks/a months time, because I don't think Belinda would have wanted him to stop, or not for very long, anyway.

Such a shock. I knew she was sick, and had been sick for a number of years, but I didn't realise she was this sick, I thought she was getting better...or at least, not getting worse.

I only ever knew Belinda by seeing her with Rove, and she was always so bright and happy in spite of being sick. She must have had a wonderful spirit and they must have loved each other very much. It's definitely a great loss.

Regarding the show, there are still guests and sponsers and what have you. I think they might just get someone esle to host it, like Pete (although he may have been too close to Belinda too) or I think Burt Newton hosted when Rove was sick one time. Although if they did decide to do a best of or something, I'm sure everyone would understand. Maybe they will do a best of and show the clips where Belinda was on as a tribute?

Archived