Belinda Emmett dies, age 32

Guest *dW*

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its odd because i was only reading a thread somewhere on this site yesterday or the day before possibly the random picture thread one but im not sure cant remember but people were talking about her and didnt realise she was sick and then today i come on here and read these threads! Its so sad that she lost her battle to cancer especially at such a young age! I remember her back in the good old days! Her fantastic relationship with Travis and their wonderful beach wedding! It was sad when she was first diagnosed with cancer all those years ago and now i just cant believe its claimed her life! She was a wonderfully talented actress and a beautiful women! She will be sadly missed and i express my deepest sympathys to her family,friends and everyone who knew her! At least the pain is over now! Rest in peace Belinda!

Yeah, maybe they'll do a tribute when they update the site; that would be fitting.

Is her character profile done here yet? That would be a great tribute from BttB.

No, it's not.

We've been discussing in the BTTB (as suggested by Merc), whether or not to do anything for BE. We've got a few problems at the current moment in that we appear to be both devoid of any ideas and the usual suspects (a script or two, a character profile) are not possible as I know very little about Rebecca (who in my eyes appears to have been a pretty dull character). I could sift through episode guides from 1996 to 1998 on Summer Bay Web, but that's not exactly how I want to spend a Sunday evening.

We can't even stick a Bec orientated episode up. <_< (Though both the episodes uploaded from 1998 contain BE).

So, the moral of the story, could be, any ideas?

Yeah, maybe they'll do a tribute when they update the site; that would be fitting.

Is her character profile done here yet? That would be a great tribute from BttB.

No, it's not.

We've been discussing in the BTTB (as suggested by Merc), whether or not to do anything for BE. We've got a few problems at the current moment in that we appear to be both devoid of any ideas and the usual suspects (a script or two, a character profile) are not possible as I know very little about Rebecca (who in my eyes appears to have been a pretty dull character). I could sift through episode guides from 1996 to 1998 on Summer Bay Web, but that's not exactly how I want to spend a Sunday evening.

We can't even stick a Bec orientated episode up. <_< (Though both the episodes uploaded from 1998 contain BE).

Couldn't a picture montage be done, or something? I've seen a fair number of pictures floating around today...

BTW...Ryan, is it me or has one of your posts just disappeared? :blink:

Well, I do seen to remember Rebecca Fisher/Nash's was very musical, so did she have a theme? Then there's the beach wedding & sailing off on their grand adventure.

Maybe if an apt song could be found someone could make up a music video? (I don't know how to do that)

No, it's not.

Couldn't a picture montage be done, or something? I've seen a fair number of pictures floating around today...

BTW...Ryan, is it me or has one of your posts just disappeared? :blink:

They had plenty pics. on the R-something site where you could send your condolanses (sp?) to her family.

Archived