Friends

Guest lilaccat

I watched The One With The Butt last night. It was the one where Joey plays a butt double :P It was an ok episode but I loved the scenes how Monica was trying to be a kook and not to serious. Just before she went to bed she left her shoes on the floor and everyone made a big deal out of it. Then in the next scene Monica was having trouble sleeping because she left the shoes outside :lol: She was such a tryhard in that episode :lol:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arena are starting from the beginning so we'll get the blackout episode in a few days, but I must say I agree with you lilaccat, the later seasons are much better. I began to enjoy the show during the middle of season four I think, when Emily and Ross were planning to get married. I loved that episode "I Ross, take thee Rachel" :lol:

I hate season 4 'cos I'm a massive Ross and Rachel fan.

The old seasons are the best I think season 12 'cos they didn't hold back on anything knowing it was the last season.

I don't watchit on arena there is no point when I already have all the dvd's.

I'm not a great fan of the old episodes, but my god The One With The Blackout was hillarious :lol:

Chandler got stuck in the ATM with some hot chick. He tried to impress her by chewing gum and started choking on it haha. Then he tried to blow a bubble and spat the whole thing out lmao.

The beginning was funny at Central Perk when Phoebe plays a note, about to sing and the lights go out and she's says "Oh thank you very much" haha.

At Monica's apartment, outside when Ross is about to tell Rachel he has feelings for her then a cat jumps on him. :lol: :lol: That was great! So then Rachel and Phoebe looked for the owner and it was this macho Italian guy that all the girls fell in love with. The end of the episode was funny as, but I really felt for Ross. They're making monster noises in the dark and as Ross is making a noise the lights come on, he sees Rachel kissing the Macho guy and his noise turns into this squeak as he holds his heart haha.

That has to be one of my favourites.

Lol ah, the Paulo era ...... I remember it well! And then when Rachel and Phoebe lose the cat they go to mr Heckles' door (that old man was HILARIOUS!!) and he says something about waffles in the hall .....

I'm sure that was that episode, anyway! And then they leave and he just says "You owe me a waffle"

Random! But hilarious :lol:

note: If this is from entirely the wrong episode then I'm sorry, I havent watched the older series in quite a while!

Archived