Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I especially like about the R/R/J triangle, is that I was never really quite sure who I wanted Rachael to be with eventually, because both guys seemed right with her, IMO.

Aside from that, I loved Sensitive!Joey. It was really touching and added some nice depth to the character.

I love the Brad Pitt episode, i remember watching it wayyy back and not thinking much of it but it was on Foxtel the other day and it was so funny. Every single line that everyone said was funny and i thought it was cool how his(Brad Pitt's) name was Will cause that is actually his real first name and Brad is his middle name! Him and Ross with there i hate Rachel club lol the whole ep is really good.

Also i've been watching all the eps they've been playing on nine at 3pm and the one with the lottery was on and that was pretty funny. But then again i pretty much think every episode is funny cause i love Friends!

I was never too fond of the Brad Pitt episode. It was weird to watch because of knowing that Brad and Jen were married. The only thing I really liked about that episode was Phoebe. She cracked me up.

The one episode I can watch over and over again is TOW phoebe's wedding. I love that episode so much!

I adore the episode where Rachel is moving out of Monica's apartment but she hasn't packed yet .. so she pretends she's left it for Monica as a present, hehe.

Then they're both arguing because Phoebe told them not to be sad.

"I love Ross, I hate Ross, I love Ross, I hate Ross!"

So funny! :lol:

I adore the episode where Rachel is moving out of Monica's apartment but she hasn't packed yet .. so she pretends she's left it for Monica as a present, hehe.

Then they're both arguing because Phoebe told them not to be sad.

"I love Ross, I hate Ross, I love Ross, I hate Ross!"

So funny! :lol:

lol! That episode is fab! And I love 'TOW the bullies' (I just watched it) It's hilarious! When the bully goes 'Don't so that to yourself, any one of us could've tripped over that girls jump rope! LMAO!

I love all the ones with Mike in, he's pretty much my favourite guest character, I loved him and Phoebe together! The one when he and Ross spend the night bored together and when he and Phoebe can't decide whether to give their wedding money to charoty are so good!!

I also love anything with Ross' hilariousness (is that a word? :lol: ) in - the one with his tan, when they got back from barbados and his shampoo explodes everywhere and when he's FINE. Haha, Ross in series 9 and 10 was so funny, he became my favourite character! Closely followed by Phoebe of course!

Archived