Friends

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love him! I remeber an episode where he tells them that they are being too loud and at the end of the episode Rachel falls off the roof but is hanging right beside his window and she bangs on the window and says "Mr Heckles, Mr Hecklles can you help me" or something like that and he mutters something about him being right and that they are too loud lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the episode The One With Ross' Step Forward. Something along those lines.

Mona wants to know where their relationship is going and Ross digs himself into a hole with what he's saying, then he sums it up by saying "We're having fun... You look young" :lol: Just the way he said it made me laugh. And then he gave her his ONLY key to his apartment and he was living on the street and Phoebe's like "Oh my god! Where!?" :lol: And then he changes the locks and Mona's like "Are you changing the locks?" And Ross is all nervous and points to the locksmith guy "No... That guy is" :lol:

It wasn't an "up there" episode but it had alot of great lines haha.

The one with the waffles was the other night. Marcel went missing and Phoebe and Monica knock on Mr Heckles door and ask about Marcel and he says there were waffles outside his door and they ask why and he says he didnt feel like eating them then. Then he says "you owe me waffles". In that episode he gets Marcel and dresses him in a pink tutu. hehe. Marcel is sooo cute.

We also had the episode where Rachel hangs outside his window after taking down the christmas lights where he says "this is what im talking about"

I'm not going to list my favourites within this post :P but that whole era throught season 8 really bugged me when Joey had feelings for Rachel. It made three of the characters depressed, and the stories weren't so funny as they focused more on that issue.

Archived